All bow down to Jennifer Lopez. The award-winning singer and actress turned 46 last year, but she still looks as stunning as ever! Heres’ how to replicate her look.
1. After skin care, apply MAC’s Lightful 2-in-1 Radiance Booster to get your skin glowing and primed for makeup.
2. Next step, your base. Make Up For Ever’s Ultra HD Foundation gives you ample coverage for important events – a makeup-bag staple.
3. Using a contoured brush, swipe Benefit’s Hoola bronzer on to your cheekbones (from cheek to hairline), across the forehead and jawline.
4. Next, add a rosy glow to the apples of your cheeks using Too Faced’s Love Flush. Don’t be too heavy-handed – it’s better to apply light and build up than have to start from scratch!
5. For fool-proof defined brows, use Dior’s Brow Styler Gel. Practically mascara for your brows, it sets and defines the hairs in a couple of easy strokes.
6. Now on to eyeshadow. A warm-toned palette complements virtually every skin tone. We love Tarte’s Noir Clay Palette for its pigmented shades. Apply a bronze shade on your lids, followed by gold in the inner corners of your eyes and cream to highlight your brow bone.
7. On to your lashes. Open up your eyes with a few coats of Clinique’s Chubby Lash mascara to add volume and length.
8. Finally, add a swipe of colour to the lips in a soft, dark pink to finish off your look!