Want to get the advertising rates in Singapore for Expat Living magazines and online options? Fill in the form below to request for our Expat Living media kit or talk to one of our Communications Managers. Advertising in Expat Living Singapore is all you need when it comes to reaching expats in Singapore. Through our print magazines, events, website, EDMs, social media and newsletters, we reach 1 in 4 expats. We understand the market and the expat journey and have been going strong for 18 years (and 11 years online), so we’re a trusted resource for both expats and Singaporeans.
Expat Living’s established voice ensures that we are the leading source of home, style, travel, kids, beauty, things to do and wine and dine information, all with a local flavour. Enter the actual homes of expats in Singapore and hear real stories and real endorsements from real people.
We can offer advertisers a print and digital strategy that meets your objectives and combines editorial, advertorial and branded content supported by display, interactive and push advertising.
Our experienced team will work closely with you to provide a print and digital advertising strategy that meets your needs and objectives to help grow your business.
We offer competitive advertising rates for Expat Living. Ask our team for the Expat Living media kit on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our print readers
The typical Expat Living reader is …
- An expat married mother, aged between 35 and 44. She has lived in Singapore between four and five years, has a Dependant’s Pass and does not work. Her husband works in Finance or IT on a local package and they have a monthly allowance of $20,000 to $25,000.
- She has two young children who go to an international school. The family plans on being here for the foreseeable future.
- She lives in a contemporary-style 1,000-to-2,000-square-foot condo with facilities, with a monthly rental of between $4,000 and $8,000. She has a live-in foreign domestic worker.
- Her family eats out up to three times a week in casual restaurants and cafés but the rest of the time they eat home-cooked meals.
- The family takes between three or four holidays a year, booked on the internet directly with the airline/hotel.
- She prefers the print format of Expat Living and reads every edition, taking between one and two hours to do so. Her husband and sometimes other female friends will read it. She keeps it for future reference or cuts out useful info. She thinks positively of the magazine and especially enjoys the home showcases and travel stories. And she visits www.expatliving.sg regularly and is interested in finding information on holidays or activities with kids.
Our online readers
82% of our online audience is based in Singapore and 18% view the website from overseas. The typical Expat Living online reader is …
- British, Australian or Singaporean and female.
- She’s aged between 24 and 44 and has up to two children.
- She uses the website to find things to do, research recommendations on shopping, restaurants and bars or for holidays – she also shops online.
- She engages with us through our newsletter and accesses our website from her mobile phone when she’s out and about.
Ways to advertise in Expat Living Singapore
Get in touch to find out about advertising rates for Expat Living Singapore or to request for the Expat Living media kit.
Auto, Beauty, Aesthetics, Cars, Consulting & Management, Electrical, Fashion, Finance, Gifts, Higher & Further Education, IT, Investment, Media/Publishing, Insurance, Jewellery, Kids Fashion, Kids Retail, Leasing, Legal Services, Home Services (Cleaning, Pest Control, Helpers, Handymen, Decorators etc), Mortgages & Home Loans, Perfumes, Shopping Centres, Shops, Stand alone Spas, Storage, Recruitment, Telecom, Watches, Weddings
Activities, Airlines, Associations, Boating, Sailing & Yachting, Clubs, Comp Health: Physiotherapy, Comp Health: Osteopaths, Comp Health: Healers/TCM, Naturopaths, Reflexology, Hypnotherapy, Online Pharmacy, Enrichment, Events, Food & Beverage, Food & Beverage: Caterers & Cooking Classes, Holistic Living, Hotels & Hotel Spas, Kids Enrichment & Activities, Sports, Tutors, Property, Serviced Apartments, Supermarkets, Travel (incl. HK)
Antiques, Art, Home Decor, Furniture (incl. Kids Furniture), Interior Design, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Lighting, Florists, Photography, Pets, Removalists, Health (Medical and Dental), Opticians
Education, International Schools, Preschools