Setting up your Instagram on auto pilot with Digital Direction
8 November @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Are you planning a break soon? Not sure what to do with your Instagram posts? Want to know how to schedule all of your content in a few easy steps?
Join Elizabeth Taylor from Digital Direction to steal her five-step process on how to get your social media content on auto-pilot! You will learn:
- How to develop consistent content that keeps your audience engaged while you’re away
- How to use popular third-party tools to block schedule your content
- How to save time using hashtag lists and copy blocks
- How to repurpose existing content to save you time
- How to set messages to auto-respond or address your FAQs
Date: 8 November
You will receive the Zoom Link after you have registered. The session will be recorded and made available to those who register but who can’t attend the live training.