- This event has passed.
UK Tax Updates during COVID-19
26 May @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Our friends at the British Chamber of Singapore has launched their UK Outlook series, join their speakers Martin Rimmer, Head of Tax at Select Investors and Mark Addy, Director International Tax at KPMG, as they review and discuss the UK tax implications of the recent Spring Budget and Covid-19 for businesses and individuals with UK ties.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED
- Implications of the recent UK Budget delivered on 11th March – What does it mean in the future and any areas of risk
- Budget Distribution
- Financial Aid for Businesses
- Resident Status Relating to Corporate Tax Impacts
- UK Residents who have been furloughed & how they fall in the tax bracket
- Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax
- What you need to go back to the UK to live
Date: 26 March 2020
This event is a webinar and the link to this online event will be issued to attendees the day before the event