Instagram Series with Digital Direction
8 October @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Don’t miss the boat – Christmas is on the way ! Have you got your strategy in place for your end-of-year Instagram campaign? Or perhaps you have an idea but no clue where to start? Don’t panic, Digital Direction is here to guide you every step of the way.
In this one hour Zoom online session, you will learn:
- clarity on setting marketing goals for your Q4 campaigns;
- an overview of timings and scheduling for paid ads on Instagram;
- tips on how to narrow down your audience targeting;
- insights into which ad placements work (newsfeed, stories, audience network);
- an understanding of which ad formats perform best on Instagram right now;
- practical tips and tricks on how to write copy that converts;
- a review of which call-to-action buttons work for your business, and
- an understanding of how to measure your campaign performance.
Date: 8 October 2021
Place: Zoom Online
You will receive your Zoom link once you’ve registered. See you there!
About Elizabeth Taylor
Elizabeth is a passionate, enthusiastic and qualified marketing trainer with over 24 years’ experience in marketing training and execution. She loves finding clarity in the ever-changing world of digital marketing, and using this to educate professionals about tools and techniques they can use to grow their business. She runs Digital Direction SG, providing digital marketing training workshops and 121 consultancy. Elizabeth supports professionals and entrepreneurs to develop their businesses using social media, content and advertising. She also constantly refreshes her own skills, and has recently completed two qualifications in teaching adults.