How to be a LinkedIn Rockstar
24 August @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
LinkedIn Leadership Masterclass
10 Top Tips to Becoming a Leader Using LinkedIn (and some tips on what not to do!)
Times have changed in Singapore and trailing spouses now have to be more creative about getting work. So how do you beef up your LinkedIn profile to make you attractive to employers offering employment passes? And how do you market yourself for work outside of Singapore? This talk in partnership with the American Association of Singapore will answer all this and more!
Chris J “The Only CEO With A Mohawk” Reed is the CEO and founder of the LinkedIn marketing and personal branding firm, Black Marketing, and is recognised as the world’s leading LinkedIn marketing and personal branding expert. On top of his unprecedented 1,800 recommendations and 100,000 followers on LinkedIn, Chris has also published four international best-selling books about LinkedIn. Additionally, he is an official Forbes contributor on the site and has an official LinkedIn Power Profile.
Chris launched Black Marketing nine years ago and it’s now the world’s most recommended LinkedIn marketing firm. Let him teach you some of the tricks that Black Marketing uses to make its clients LinkedIn rock stars! This talk will teach you how to use LinkedIn to:
- Become an influencer in your company, local region or globally
- Enhance your personal brand to be more attractive to employers, investors or clients
- Blog and become a thought leader
- Ensure stakeholder engagement
- Enhance branding and employee engagement
- Create a content marketing plan
- Use authenticity (especially in video) to enhance your reputation
- Find a new job/investors/clients/
- Use Sales Navigator for Social Selling
- Use SmartLinks to market yourself
Basically, Chris can teach you how to achieve anything you wish using LinkedIn Business!
CRCE Members $10
Non-CRCE Members $25
* CRCE members must log in to get member price