“Best served straight out of the blender, this sweet and fruity cocktail is our twist on the original Margarita recipe. The sweetness of the lychee perfectly complements the sweet and bitter orange peels found within Cointreau – an essential ingredient to the perfect Margarita.” – Jared Victor Bar Supervisor, Margarita’s Dempsey Hill
Frozen Lychee Margarita recipe
- 30ml Cointreau
- 30ml Espolòn Tequila Blanco
- 30ml homemade lychee puree
- 30ml simple syrup
- Sugar rim a margarita glass.
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Add a scoop of ice and blend.
- Pour blended concoction into sugar-rimmed cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lychee fruit skewered on a stick.
This Frozen Lychee Margarita recipe from Cointreau appeared in the April 2022 edition of Expat Living. You can purchase the latest issue or subscribe, so you never miss a copy!
Need booze in a flash? Try these these great alcohol delivery services in Singapore.