For this month’s recipes, we’re featuring two beverages – a light mocktail (non-alcoholic) by a German organic juice company, and a showstopping summer cocktail by a UK distillery. Happy mixing and drinking!
“This mocktail is bright, light and tasteful with just the right amount of complexity and freshness.” – Specially crafted by Morten Krag of thecocktailblog.dk, for WOLF + WALD
Makes one drink
- 50ml chilled green tea
- 50ml WOLF + WALD Organic Tart Cherry Juice
- 25ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon runny honey
- Add all the ingredients into a shaker and shake without ice.
- Add some ice to the shaker, and shake again.
- Strain the mixture into a highball filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a slice of dehydrated blood orange.
Free from added sugars, artificial colouring and preservatives, WOLF + WALD’s organic juices are making waves since their launch in Singapore. For more recipes, visit wolfwald.com. Shop the full range of healthy juices at wolfwald.sg.
This article first appeared in the July 2021 edition of Expat Living. You can purchase the latest issue or subscribe, so you never miss a copy!
Get the latest events, stories and special offers
sent to your inbox.
By signing up, you'll receive our weekly newsletters and offers, which you can unsubscribe to anytime.