If you’re for looking for a short or long stay at one of the Orchard Road hotels or a Singapore serviced apartment, you’ve come to the right place. Located in the heart of Singapore’s popular shopping and entertainment area, the newly refurbished Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard has just released details of its 15th anniversary offer – and we’ve got the scoop. Perfect for a short-term rental in Singapore, there is a minimum stay of just six nights. You can get all the benefits of a luxury Singapore serviced apartment and stay next to famous Orchard Road. Bonus!
Special offer: Get up to 15% off your stay at Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard
There are plenty of perks included with this stay in a luxury Singapore serviced apartment. In fact, we’ll need a deep breath before rattling them all off! For starters, you get 10% off your room rate. Plus, there’s an additional 5% savings for Pan Pacific DISCOVERY members. You also get a personalised welcome hamper, an anniversary gift pack, 15% savings on laundry services, complimentary late checkout at 3pm, a one-way airport transfer, and EZ-link cards with $15 value. There’s a $150 voucher redeemable against your next stay, too. Oh, and complimentary buffet breakfast at The Pacific Lounge (available daily except Sundays and public holidays). Whew!
The offer is valid for bookings made before 15 June 2023, for stays before 31 December 2023.
15 things we love about Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard, a stylish serviced apartment on Orchard Road:
- The unbeatable Orchard Road location. You can easily walk from Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard to the best malls in town, such as Paragon, Takashimaya and ION Orchard.
- There’s amazing dining on your doorstep, with a huge variety of restaurants to choose from.
- Your nearest MRT is just around the corner. Somerset MRT station is just two minutes away to whisk you to other parts of the island.
- The serviced suites range from a one-bedroom deluxe suite to a two-bedroom penthouse – perfect for short-term rental in Singapore.
- Premium furnishings and facilities in the suites include a Bose home theatre, a king-sized bed with a pillow menu, and a kitchenette for quick meals.
- The two-bedroom suites and one- and two-bedroom penthouses also come with dishwashers for an easy clean-up.
- The refreshed décor features relaxing earthy tones, with bespoke rattan and bamboo elements to evoke nature.
- Daily housekeeping services will make your stay extra enjoyable. (Available daily except Sundays and public holidays.)
- Guest Services Ambassador are on hand 24 hours a day at this Singapore serviced apartment to ensure a super smooth check-in and handle any requests. They’ll also offer recommendations on local attractions.
- An on-site security team provides peace of mind for guests at this Orchard Road hotel.
- The fab health and wellness facilities include four outdoor sky gardens, a 24-hour fitness centre and a 20m ionised-water swimming pool with a children’s area and jacuzzi. The pool area also has hydro-fitness equipment such as a submerged bike and treadmill.
- After working up a sweat, treat yourself to a relaxing session in the state-of-the-art hydro-therapeutic spa.
- Dedicated entertaining space The Living Room includes a TV lounge, a boardroom-style meeting room and all-day tea and coffee facilities. There’s even an Xbox with Kinect, a pool table and a pair of OSIM massage chairs!
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard bagged some big awards in 2022. These include Gold for Best Serviced Apartment in the HRM Asia Readers’ Choice Awards 2022, and also Singapore’s Leading Serviced Apartment in the World Travel Awards 2022.
- This 15th birthday offer includes discounts and free goodies galore, and also huge savings on room rates!
If you’re been looking for an Orchard Road hotel or serviced apartment for a stay, find out more about this special offer, as well as rates for short-term rental in Singapore and monthly accommodation rates, at the Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard website.
96 Somerset Road
6884 5222 | email@example.com
Written in collaboration with Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard, Singapore