Zhania, Benedetta and Michael model some Singapore fashion favourites at the new Expat Living home, The Hive on Carpenter Street. There are some great ideas here for jewellery, tailored suits, designer clutches, party dresses and jumpsuits. Is it time for a new ‘something special’ for you?
Benedetta (in black pant suit) wears…:
- An Elodie Lace Jumpsuit from Capsule by Juliette.
- Her accessories are a Gold Iskandar Bangle and Ban Zu Earrings in Mandarin Orange from Forbidden Hill.
Zhania (in green party dress) wears…:
- The Andrea Dress in Emerald Tencel Silk Luxe Finish by KonaCoco. It’s convertible and can be worn as a skirt or dress!
- Her accessories for this party dress are the Nonya Blossom Cuff with Brass Band and the Gold Hue Bangle from Forbidden Hill.
- The genuine licensed Python Skin Clutch Bag with fabric interior and internal zip is available at KonaCoco.
- The Gold Cats Eye Teardrop Earrings by Colour Addict are from Shopping at Tiffany’s.
Michael wears …:
- A perfectly fitted tailormade suit by The Prestigious Bespoke by Thomas Wong. They specialise in full-canvassed, hand-stitched tailored suits.
Benedetta is “Pretty in Pink” wearing …:
- A Rayon Wrap Dress from Shopping at Tiffany’s.
- Her accessories include Ban Zu Earrings in Imperial Blue, Lotus and Iskandar Silk Bangles, and the Nonya Blossom Silk Cuff (all in Rhodium) from Forbidden Hill.
- The oversized clutch converts to a handbag with a detachable strap and is available at KonaCoco.
- Ban Zu Rhodium Earrings in Jade Red, and Cuffs linked with silk slides in Dragon Red and Dawn Mauve, all from Forbidden Hill.
- It doesn’t have to be a party dress; this hand-embroidered White Emma Shirt from Capsule by Juliette jazzes up any trousers. And you can link it with …
- A Pink Leather Obi Belt from KonaCoco; it’s handmade in supersoft leather, and backed with cotton against the bodice to wick away moisture from the body.
- A beautifully tailored blazer from The Prestigious Bespoke by Thomas Wong. Singapore is often too hot for a suit, but you can start off the night looking smart in a blazer like this.
Models: Benedetta Tomassetti, Zhania Tasmurzina, Michael Browning Coggin
Photographer: Charu Shah
Fashion Stylist: Vrinda L Seth
Makeup Artist: Zann Toh
Hair Stylist: Nat from CINQ Studio
Makeup Brand: Amplio Beauty By Nmita Doak
Look 1: Benedetta (in black jumpsuit) wears Amplio Ruby Berry Lipstay.
Look 2: Benedetta (in pink party dress) wears Amplio Naughty Nude Lipstay & Amplio Blusher – Laal Chandrama From Amplio Jewels Of India All In One Makeup Palette.
Look 3: Zhania (in white top and black pants) wears Amplio Fuschia Fatale Lipstay and Amplio Eyeshadow Manik From Amplio Jewels Of India All In One Makeup Palette.
This article first appeared in the December 2020 edition of Expat Living. You can purchase the latest issue or subscribe, so you never miss a copy!
Get your man looking glam too – here are some great men’s clothes in Singapore.