Going somewhere fancy and need a little cocktail dress or something more formal? We chose a couple of outfits from favourite fashion boutiques and jewellers and coerced a couple of the team to pose for a photoshoot in the stunning Origin Bar, Shangri-La Hotel.
As worn by Michaela (left):
1. Dress with neck tie (Robe Callista) by Romyda Keth, Rouge, rouge.com.sg
2. Classic coin pearl earrings, Maarz Pearls, maarzpearls.com
As worn by Monica (right):
1. One-shoulder dress (Robe Adela) by Romyda Keth, Rouge, rouge.com.sg
2. Leaf earrings, Maarz Pearls, maarzpearls.com
3. Classic coin bracelets (Nini collection), Maarz Pearls, maarzpearls.com
4. Aruba 80 black-and-white snake embossed heels, Toufie, toufie.com
1. Satin maxi-dress with slit, Shopping at Tiffany’s, shoppingattiffanys.com
2. Melody gold crystal necklace, Stones that Rock, stonesthatrock.com
3. Heels, Michaela’s own, Charles & Keith
1. Red laser-cut dress (Robe Lily) by Romyda Keth, Rouge, rouge.com.sg
2. Cream clutch, Rouge, rouge.com.sg
3. Black crown and tassel earrings, Stones that Rock, stonesthatrock.com
4. Classic coin bracelet (Nini collection), Maarz Pearls, maarzpearls.com
5. Aruba 80 black-and-white snake embossed heels, Toufie, toufie.com
Creative Direction and words: Anthia Chng
Art direction and styling: Beatrice Ng
Photography: Hisham, Ppfa.sg
Hair & makeup: The Big Blow
Location: Origin Bar, Shangri-La Hotel Singapore
Models: Michaela Bisset, Monica Pitrelli
Want more? See our style & beauty section!
Fashion industry insider shares her top style tips
Our guide to popular eye treatments
Looking for affordable facials in the CBD?
This article first appeared in the October 2018 edition of Expat Living. You can purchase a copy or subscribe so you never miss an issue!