London living never seems to go out of fashion. The city has been a major influence since Roman times, and is regarded as a central hub for finance, commerce and global trade. With its renowned universities, historic architecture, cutting-edge landmarks and quirky bars, restaurants and shops, it’s no surprise that the ‘Big Smoke’ has maintained its allure. If you’ve ever thought about investing in a London property, take a look at Newham Yard South, a luxury apartment development offered by Galliard Homes.
Location, Location, Location!
Newham Yard South is located in coveted Zone 1, making it a perfect base to access London’s attractions, eateries and universities. It’s a skip and a hop from major transport hubs and places of interest, too:
- Just a short 10-minute walk to London Bridge Station, serviced by the Northern Line, Jubilee Line and the National Rail connecting the rest of the UK.
- 6-minute walk to Crossrail Station at Canary Wharf, from London Bridge Station.
- A short walk lands you on the steps of iconic landmarks such as London Bridge, Borough Market, Tower Bridge, The Shard, and The River Thames.
- Direct access to the artisanal culture of Bermondsey Street.
- Access to green spaces at Leathermarket Gardens and Southwark Park, located adjacent to St Mary Magdelen Gardens.
Newham Yard South is located in a cosmopolitan courtyard setting, and features 57 high-spec apartments within a mixed-use development on Tower Bridge Road. The development offers residential, restaurants, commercial, retail, an independently operated gym, and an apart-hotel, housed in a new public-realm setting.
You have a choice of one, two and three-bed apartments arranged over nine floors, with selected upper-level apartments enjoying spectacular skyline views. The internal bespoke specification of the apartments are inspired by internationally acclaimed and world-renowned interior designer Rabih Hage. Residents can also look forward to daytime concierge and services, and have access to their own private landscaped rooftop garden.
Newham Yard Fact Sheet
- Completion: Q2 2021
- Rental Returns: 1 Bed: £1,950-2,150 pcm; 2 Bed: £2,650-3,250pcm; 3 Bed: £3,400-3,500pcm
- Service Charge: £4.98 psf
- Tenure: 999 years
- Ground Rent: £250pa (reviewed every 21 years in line with RPI, capped at 105 years)
- Parking Option: Additional £35,000 – limited and applicable only to three-bedroom apartments and wheelchair-adapted apartments.
- Building Insurer: Checkmate
- £2,000 payable upon reservation.
- 10 percent due on exchange of contracts.
- Five percent due six months after exchange (subject to anticipated completion date)
- Balance due on completion.
Exclusive Launch in Singapore
You can book an appointment to attend an exclusive launch for this development on 5 and 6 September 2020.
When: 11am – 6pm
Where: 127 Devonshire Road
By Appointment Only, please RSVP to book an appointment campaign.ogmeglobal.com/newhams-yard
For more information, contact John Koh, Regional Director of International Project Marketing & Sales:
8666 8088 | firstname.lastname@example.org
One Global Property Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd
(Estate Agent Licence No.: L3010793D | CEA Registration No.: R024480I)
For more helpful tips, head to our Living in Singapore section.