London living never seems to go out of fashion. The city has been a major influence since Roman times, and is regarded as a central hub for finance, commerce and global trade. With its renowned universities, historic architecture, cutting-edge landmarks and quirky bars, restaurants and shops, it’s no surprise that the ‘Big Smoke’ has maintained its allure. If you’ve ever thought about investing in a London property, take a look at Newham Yard South, a luxury apartment development offered by Galliard Homes.
Location, Location, Location!
Newham Yard South is located in coveted Zone 1, making it a perfect base to access London’s attractions, eateries and universities. It’s a skip and a hop from major transport hubs and places of interest, too:
- Just a short 10-minute walk to London Bridge Station, serviced by the Northern Line, Jubilee Line and the National Rail connecting the rest of the UK.
- 6-minute walk to Crossrail Station at Canary Wharf, from London Bridge Station.
- A short walk lands you on the steps of iconic landmarks such as London Bridge, Borough Market, Tower Bridge, The Shard, and The River Thames.
- Direct access to the artisanal culture of Bermondsey Street.
- Access to green spaces at Leathermarket Gardens and Southwark Park, located adjacent to St Mary Magdelen Gardens.
Newham Yard South is located in a cosmopolitan courtyard setting, and features 57 high-spec apartments within a mixed-use development on Tower Bridge Road. The development offers residential, restaurants, commercial, retail, an independently operated gym, and an apart-hotel, housed in a new public-realm setting.
You have a choice of one, two and three-bed apartments arranged over nine floors, with selected upper-level apartments enjoying spectacular skyline views. The internal bespoke specification of the apartments are inspired by internationally acclaimed and world-renowned interior designer Rabih Hage. Residents can also look forward to daytime concierge and services, and have access to their own private landscaped rooftop garden.
Newham Yard Fact Sheet
- Completion: Q2 2021
- Rental Returns: 1 Bed: £1,950-2,150 pcm; 2 Bed: £2,650-3,250pcm; 3 Bed: £3,400-3,500pcm
- Service Charge: £4.98 psf
- Tenure: 999 years
- Ground Rent: £250pa (reviewed every 21 years in line with RPI, capped at 105 years)
- Parking Option: Additional £35,000 – limited and applicable only to three-bedroom apartments and wheelchair-adapted apartments.
- Building Insurer: Checkmate
- £2,000 payable upon reservation.
- 10 percent due on exchange of contracts.
- Five percent due six months after exchange (subject to anticipated completion date)
- Balance due on completion.
Exclusive Launch in Singapore
You can book an appointment to attend an exclusive launch for this development on 5 and 6 September 2020.
When: 11am – 6pm
Where: 127 Devonshire Road
By Appointment Only, please RSVP to book an appointment campaign.ogmeglobal.com/newhams-yard
For more information, contact John Koh, Regional Director of International Project Marketing & Sales:
8666 8088 | email@example.com
One Global Property Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd
(Estate Agent Licence No.: L3010793D | CEA Registration No.: R024480I)
For more helpful tips, head to our Living in Singapore section.
Get the latest events, stories and special offers
sent to your inbox.
By signing up, you'll receive our weekly newsletters and offers, which you can unsubscribe to anytime.