We’re organising our very first Expat Living Travel Club adventure. It’s near to Singapore to start us off gently, but we’re sure a Girls’ Night Away to Tempat Senang Spa will be a fantastic soft start. Bring a friend or two – or come on your own and make new ones. Expat Living will handle all the details for you!
Be transported to the magic of Indonesia at this truly gorgeous spa. Located on Batam, it’s a sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of Singapore, yet still just an hour by ferry. It’s definitely worth bunking off work or escaping the kids for a night – we promise you you’ll feel like a new person after just one night away! The rooms are extraordinary, the food five-star and the spa treatments glorious. This truly is affordable luxury – an escape for the body and soul.
Note: Due to the nature of the resort, most guests will be sharing a room. There are a very few spots available for an additional fee for those wanting a private room.
Choose from massages, scrubs and wraps, facials, reflexology, ear candling, pedicures, hair and scalp treatments, hot herbal compresses or even a milk bath. Pregnant? No worries. They do prenatal massages, too! Check out the spa menu for more.
We’ll depart HarbourFront on the morning of Wednesday 6 November and return the next day, Thursday 7 November, after lunch.
CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE:
We expect this Expat Living Travel Club trip to book up fast, so reserve early. Email Melinda Murphy with any queries. Reservations close on 15 October and must be fully paid by that time.
Find out more about the resort and spa here.
The fine print:
- Each person is responsible for obtaining entry and exit visas (most passports don’t need one).
Check here for visa requirements.
- Passports require at least six months of validity from 7 November.
- If you are denied entry by the Indonesian government or the ferry company, no refund will be given.
- Everyone must have travel insurance.
- Any items purchased or consumed at Tempat Senang outside of the package specified will be charged to the guest during checkout. A credit card to guarantee your expenses will be required upon check-in.
- Strict cancellation policy: Reserve online by 15 October. Your card will be fully charged when booked, and no refund will be given if you cancel your booking after 15 October. Overnight/spa vouchers will be issued for guests who cancel at the last minute, but a rebooking fee of 50 percent of the total will be charged to your credit card.
- This trip depends on having enough people register. If we fail to enrol enough travellers before 15 October, your credit card will be fully refunded.
Get the latest events, stories and special offers
sent to your inbox.
By signing up, you'll receive our weekly newsletters and offers, which you can unsubscribe to anytime.