There are endless presents for children to choose from, so let us help you make your shopping less stressful. Here are some great kids’ stores in Singapore to get fun gifts for kids. They’ll get the little ones (and you) excited – and they’re perfect for Christmas or birthday presents.
White and Black Trading
Especially popular for its range of Micro scooters, White and Black Trading has loads of exciting outdoor products and accessories to choose from, for kids of every age. A great gift for kids to get them out and about.
- New in-store is the Micro Balance Bike Deluxe Red ($185). The deep frame makes it easy to get on and off the bike. It has a comfortable height-adjustable saddle, making it a good option for young ones aged two to five. The large tyres and rubber suspension on the rear provide extra comfort.
- Coming in a range of new LED colours, the Mini Micro scooter ($150) has a new adjustable handlebar and weight allowance so children can grow with the scooter. For some extra fun, the LED wheels light up by using the scooting power of the rider.
- The Micro Sprite LED ($180) is great for children aged six and beyond. The two-wheeled “big kid” scooter has flexible steering and can make 360-degree turns. There are some nice bright colours to choose from, too.
- Young ones will have a blast on the Ezyroller Drifter X ($215). This fun go-kart style ride comes with a new seat shape that wraps around your back and a back wheel design lets the rider drift around corners.
If you’re on the hunt for gifts for young ones, head to Raph&Remy. The online store carries a wide range of eco-friendly baby clothes and newborn accessories. The products are also personally designed by the owner, mum-of-two Tiffany Okumu.
- The BubbleGummy Teethers ($30) come in a rainbow of dreamy pastel hues. These little numbers are made of food-grade silicone beads and natural beechwood that is durable, sustainable and naturally antibacterial. You can even get them personalised!
- Soft and huggable, the Timeless Flat Teddy Comforter ($35) offers comfort and security to little ones. It is made in line with European safety standards and comes in gender-neutral grey .
- Babies and toddlers all need a good bib. Pick up the Premium Waterproof Feeding Bib ($35) that comes with large flexible pockets to catch mealtime messes. Soft and lightweight, they’re also BPA-free and made with OEKO-TEX certified baby-safe PU (free from over 100 harmful chemicals).
- If you’re not sure what to pick, go for the Luxe Christmas Gift Set ($149.90). It includes the Organic BambooCloud Cooling Blanket, Timeless Teddy Security Blanket and Timeless Teddy. They come in a lovely box, all ready for gifting!
Shop online at raphandremy.com or at Tanglin Mall, TANGS at Tang Plaza or Motherswork at Great World City.
Started by mum-of-three Audrey Wong, online store Thelittleonesinmylife carries a variety of baby essentials and children’s toys are great gifts for kids. Audrey personally sources all items from Korea and has used them before with her own children.
- Kids can pick up new languages using the interactive and educational Yelly Mat ($399). Languages include English, Spanish and Mandarin. The smart mat is covered with fun content for kids, such as numbers and animals. It comes with a smart sound device that kids can use to touch the mat, causing it to sing and speak.
- Get some Ange Teethers (from $13.90) for your littlest ones at home to help them through their teething period. They come in a variety of cute colourful designs, including fruit and animals.
- Young ones will enjoy a fun colouring sesh with the store’s sister brand Ohmymats‘s reusable colouring and dining place mats (from $9.95). Food-safe and washable, the silicone mats come in various designs, including unique Singaporean ones. To clean, just use a wet wipe, water and soap or put them in the dishwasher or steriliser.
Nobody ever has enough LEGO – right? Get a cool new set as a gift for your kids this Christmas!
- Got some Frozen fans at home? Get them excited with the LEGO Disney Frozen Elsa’s Magical Ice Palace ($119.99). It comes with Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Marshmallow and Snowgie mini-figures.
- Fans of Batman will love the new LEGO 1989 Batwing ($349.90). The set has a total of 2,363 pieces and even comes with a removable canopy.
- The LEGO City Garage Centre ($69.90) features car wash, garage, gas station pump, car, tow truck and gas tanker.
- Amaze your vehicle-loving kids with the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Motorcycle ($159.90). The life-like Lego model comes with 1,023-pieces and realistic details such as a speedometer and movable gear shift pedal.
The Hatter and The Hare
Shop beautiful and ethically-made toys for children at The Hatter and The Hare. Carefully selected by mum and owner Janrie, the collection includes wooden toys, books and dolls and make great gifts for kids.
- The Norbert Verneuer Dollhouse ($320) will keep the kids entertained with hours of imaginative play. Perfect for children ages two and above, the dollhouse has soft round curves and a whimsical looking window.
- The store’s flower fairies (from $16) are made entirely from wool felt. Handcrafted with attention to detail, the decorative figures are great props for storytelling and pretend play.
- Young ones will love cutting, cooking and serving with the Erzi Cheeseburger Cutting Set ($38.90). Beautifully coloured and realistic, the toy is also great for training fine motor skills.
- The Crooked Tower ($53) is a new addition to the store’s creative building blocks collection. Made from solid FSC wood, the handcrafted set offers unlimited play possibilities.
The Little Bearnie is a great place to pick up accessories for young ones. They include teething accessories such as bangles and even necklaces for mums.
- Coming in various designs and colours, the store’s Teething Clip Sets ($28) are made of food-grade silicone and toxic-free materials.
- Soft and gentle against the skin, the swaddles ($29) at Little Bearnie are made from 70% bamboo and 30% eco-friendly organic cotton. They come in modern designs and can also be used as a nursing cover or blanket.
- The Silicone Bibs ($19.90) have an adjustable fit and come in various colours to match your baby’s outfit. Wipe the surface down easily after use.
- The Baby Signature Gift Set ($55) includes a swaddle and a Teething Clip Set of your choice. Both are super handy for newborns.
Cuckoo is a great place to pick up gifts for kids. The lifestyle store carries a wide range of fun and beautiful accessories, clothing, furniture and toys that’ll excite your young ones.
- The store’s soft and cuddly Ted Bears ($90 for small and $210 for medium) are great gifts for kids. They’re handmade with organic canvas cotton and come in five different colours.
- The Plush Wild & Soft Animal Heads ($110 to $145) will be a fun addition to any little boy or girl’s bedroom wall. Choose from pandas, tigers and pink flamingos – even a magical unicorn.
- Looking for a stocking stuffer? Take your pick from the store’s Meri Meri collection ($4.95 to $27.95). You’ll find everything from enamel pins, iron-on patches and tattoos to necklaces and hair accessories.
- For more festive fun, check out the beautiful tree and table decorations from Down To The Woods ($29.95 to $39.95). Some special items come in keepsake gold-embossed heirloom gift boxes, which will be fun to keep for years to come.
Looking for more about kids?