In case you’re stuck in a recipe rut this month, here’s one to add to your repertoire. Happy cooking and eating!
“This salmon is loaded with healthy omega-3 oils and is sustainably farmed! With such good flavour, we keep the rest simple with salt, pepper and lemon for seasoning.” – The Open Taste team
Ingredients ordered from Open Taste
• 300g salmon (150g portion per person)
• 1 bundle baby broccolini
• 1 large head of garlic
• 1-2 lemons, halved or sliced
• 1 bunch parsley
• Olive oil
• Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius. Season salmon fillet with salt and pepper, and place it skin-side down in a large oven-safe pan (cast iron, or a lined sheet pan will also work). Add baby broccolini to the same pan with a bit of olive oil, and tuck the garlic cloves and lemon around the fish and veggies.
2. Place pan in hot oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the salmon is just cooked through and flaky.
3. Serve hot with parsley and any extra lemon wedges.
Open Taste is an online platform that gives consumers in Singapore the opportunity to shop fresh vegetables, fruit, meat, dairy products and a variety of pantry goods from around the world at wholesale prices – 30 to 50 percent cheaper than for the same items carried at local bricks-and-mortar supermarkets and specialty online grocers. The fresh, perishable products are delivered to your doorstep within 36 hours of placing your order.
Find out more at opentaste.sg
Want more delicious recipes? Click here
Get the latest events, stories and special offers
sent to your inbox.
By signing up, you'll receive our weekly newsletters and offers, which you can unsubscribe to anytime.