Black Pepper Chicken Spaghetti
“The combination of sesame oil with these ingredients creates a beautiful aromatic smell. A perfect simple savoury chicken topping to go with spaghetti!” – Hana (EL’s Client Services & Production Assistant)
Spaghetti Serves two
• 250g dried spaghetti
• 5 tablespoons sesame oil
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed and minced
• 1/2 yellow capsicum, sliced
• 1/2 red capsicum, sliced
• 2 pieces chicken fillet, cut into cubes (seasoned with salt and pepper)
• 5 tablespoons black pepper sauce (add more for extra spice)
• 2 teaspoons chicken seasoning powder
• 2 tablespoons parsley
1. Add spaghetti to boiling water in a saucepan, along with 2 tablespoons of sesame oil. After 10 minutes, drain the spaghetti from the pot.
2. Heat up a pan and add the remaining sesame oil, then pan-fry the chicken, minced garlic and capsicums, and stir well.
3. Add the black pepper sauce and chicken seasoning powder, and stir until the sauces are well blended with all other ingredients.
4. Add the cooked spaghetti, and stir until all is well mixed.
5. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Send us a recipe! If you have a favourite dish you’d like to submit for an upcoming issue, please send an email titled “Recipe Corner” to email@example.com with your recipe, a photo of yourself, and a few words about your dish.
Like this? Read more at our wine and dine section
Get the latest events, stories and special offers
sent to your inbox.
By signing up, you'll receive our weekly newsletters and offers, which you can unsubscribe to anytime.