With Singapore being a tad far from the North Pole, many little ones are worried that Santa will miss their list of demands ahead of December 24th. But never fear! There are plenty of sites and services that enable children to send letters, emails and more – and they all provide a snazzy reply. Some are instant and others even send hard copies from Lapland! Probably. Here’s a quick run down of ways for children to get in touch with Santa Claus this year.
– These guys are rocking a kid-friendly online format
– There’s an option to check Santa’s list, for the more conscientious children!
– Ooh with this site, you get a hard letter in response, for tiny traditionalists
– The letter is complete with Santa dollars, stickers, photos and postmarks
– There’s an easy online questionnaire to get stuck into, with multiple choice answers
– You can get a letter OR connect with Saint Nick live. Excellent!
– Here, you can record and send Father Christmas a personalised video message
– Saint Nick checks your video, films his own and sends it back. High tech Christmas magic!
– This snazzy online format provides an instant reply, for little ones who can’t possibly wait
– There are also poems, games and quizzes to enjoy