Got a new little one on the way? You’ll need to know where to buy good quality baby products in Singapore. There are lots of great children’s stores for getting everything you need, from organic baby wear, baby clothes and toys, to furniture and baby shower gifts. Here are a few of our picks!
Parents Kevin and Angela have been on a mission to look for baby toys that are inspiring, fun and most importantly, safe following the birth of their children. Their relentless search eventually led to the creation of Little Shop, a 1,200-square-foot retail space that’s brimming with quality toys from around the world. Their online children’s store is equally fun to explore, with toys separated by different ages and categories such as Instruments, Pretend Play and STEM.
What to buy: Baby Toys
- The ANBAC Anti-bacterial Building Bricks are made of patented and environmentally sustainable materials from Germany. This product constantly disinfects itself and becomes germ-free in eight hours! The bricks are saliva-proof and bite-proof too, making them a lot more hygienic for babies.
- Part toy, part puzzle, the BIGJIGS Activity Pull-Along Train is created with finely crafted wood and child-safe paint.
- The Apple Park Sloth Plush is made of organic cotton, hypoallergenic corn fibre filler and non-toxic dye. Soft and gentle on babies’ delicate skin, this baby toy also comes with adjustable Velcro so you can hang it in the cot or stroller.
the baby closet
Before this brand came to be, it was simply an idea for first-time parents, Keith and Jayne; they trawled the web for the best baby clothes, products and ways to care for their newborn daughter. The pair soon discovered that babies don’t require an extensive wardrobe of clothes and toys but rather a closet of carefully selected high-quality essentials. As such, they’ve prioritised baby products that are eco-friendly, chemical free and non-toxic, paying special attention to detail, aesthetics and quality.
What to buy: Baby Clothes and goodies
- The 100 percent organic baby wear are ideal for little ones. The Purebaby zip growsuits with full length double zips for easy dressing are a hit, and so are the Lovedbaby fine growsuits, with rubber-dotted grip soles to prevent slipping.
- Safe and sustainable natural pacifiers and glass baby bottles are a must. The Natursutten range of products is made with pure natural rubber designed in Denmark and handcrafted exclusively in Italy; the glass bottles are made in France, in a factory that has specialised in manufacturing pharmaceutical glass for over 50 years.
- The Mushie range of kids’ tableware, placemats and bibs is 100 percent BPA-, PVC- and phthalates-free.
thebabycloset.sg | IG @thebabycloset.sg
Once upon a time, a group of friends came together with the belief that babies deserve the best in life – whether it’s cuddles or clothing; and – voila! – Little Fawns was born. This brand’s specially curated line of organic baby wear is made up of at least 95 percent organic fibres, with no harsh dyes or chemicals so your mini-me can sleep or slide in safety. Not only that, part of the sale of each gift set is donated to the Children’s Cancer Foundation (CCF). What a great initiative!
What to buy: Organic Baby Wear
- The organic ribbed rompers come in several classic colours so your little ones can wear them everywhere, comfortably.
- The deluxe gift sets come with a hooded towel, cotton swaddles, bibs and Little Fawns’ signature ribbed rompers. The best part? Everything is organic. With thoughtful bonuses like the wooden milestone discs and a handwritten gift card, it’s the perfect present for that new mama – or yourself!
- Part of the floral vintage series, the reversible bibs aren’t just oh-so-pretty, they’re pretty useful!
Just when you think things can’t get any cuter, along comes this children’s store with a roly-poly food-obsessed bear as its mascot. Little Bearnie focuses on design and functionality, so you can bet your tiny mitts that the website is filled with punchy accessories and baby toys crafted from 100 percent food-grade silicone and toxic-free materials. The brand is also the exclusive distributor of playful Canadian labels such as Loulou Lollipop, Glitter & Spice and Little Cheeks.
What to buy: Baby Products
- The Singapore Local Foodies Collection is all about marvellously matching silicone bibs and placemats. Featuring cartoon depictions of the local dishes we’ve grown to love (a smiling bowl of laksa, anyone?), these bibs come with reinforced buttonholes for a durable and adjustable fit.
- Hands down one of the most adorable teethers we’ve seen in a while, the colourful hotpot-themed teethers clip and set is proudly made in Singapore and free of nasties like BPA, phthalates and lead.
- Made for babies and mums, the teething bangles double up as a stylish accessory for women on the go!
Arlou & Rose
A pregnancy announcement or the arrival of a new baby is always exciting and something to be celebrated. Yet many mums receive plenty of gifts for the baby but never really anything for themselves. Arlou & Rose believes that mums should be celebrated at these times too; after all, they’re the ones bringing a new life into the world!
Based in Singapore, the online store curates gifts specially for the different stages of childbirth. Pregnancy, postpartum recovery and nursing can all be both wonderful and challenging; these gift boxes aim to pamper mums and give them the support and luxury they deserve.
What to buy: Gifts for mums and babies
- The pregnancy gift boxes are collated especially by trimester, and include all sorts of goodies from donut bath truffles to belly oil and watermelon energy boost drinks!
- For a baby shower present or to welcome a new baby, choose a mix that includes a baby journal, special cookies and washable breast pads.
- For some much-needed post-delivery comfort and to aid with breastfeeding, choose organic nipple butter and gorgeous bamboo swaddles.
8113 0903 (WhatsApp) | IG:@arlouandrose
More places to buy toys, products and baby clothes in Singapore
Started by mum-of-two Tiffany Okumu, this online children’s store carries a beautiful range of organic baby wear and newborn accessories that are designed for Singapore’s tropical climate. The products are personally designed by Tiffany and are OEKO-TEX certified (free from over 100 harmful chemicals).
Shop online at raphandremy.com or at Tanglin Mall, TANGS at Tang Plaza, Robinsons The Heeren or Motherswork at Great World City.
Family-run online children’s store Thelittleonesinmylife was launched by mum-of-three Audrey Wong. It carries a variety of baby products personally sourced from Korea, including breastfeeding accessories, play mats and teethers. The store only carries items that Audrey has used as a mum – all tried and tested!
This local brand carries stylish, sustainable and affordable organic baby wear. Led by head designer Gen Woo, it offers a range of comfy baby clothes for newborns to two-year-olds. Made from 100% cotton and cotton blends in an OEKO-TEX 100 certified factory, the prints are made with non-toxic dyes and go through rigorous testing to ensure that they’re safe for infants.
The Better Toy Store
Keep your young ones entertained with quality products from The Better Toy Store, known for its wooden baby toys and environmentally-friendly options.
This lifestyle children’s store carries accessories, baby clothes and furniture for children, including a great range of baby products. From beautiful bedding and cots to stylish bibs and apparel, you’ll have a blast picking them out for your little ones.
Looking for more for kids?
Get the latest events, stories and special offers
sent to your inbox.
By signing up, you'll receive our weekly newsletters and offers, which you can unsubscribe to anytime.