One lucky Expat Living reader will win a 7-night Alaskan Inside Passage cruise for two people worth up to S$18,000!
We’ve teamed up with luxury holiday experts Natural Focus to give readers the chance to win an eight-day / seven night small-ship expedition cruise aboard the Safari Endeavour, exploring Alaska’s stunning coastline.
Departing from either the tiny town of Sitka or the capital Juneau, you’ll explore the famed Inside Passage and Glacier Bay accompanied by expert guides, enjoying the superb facilities on the vessel.
Alaska is one of Earth’s greatest wildernesses, with soaring mountains, giant tidewater glaciers and dense temperate forests – and it’s ideal for small-ship cruising. The Inside Passage is a sheltered waterway of channels, inlets, islands and fjords where whales and seals flourish, grizzly bears roam through beautiful forests, rivers are filled with salmon, and mountain goats scale the jaw-dropping cliffs that rise straight out of the water. And magnificent Glacier Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, filled with incredible scenery, ice blue glaciers, narrow channels and an abundance of wildlife.
Meandering through the myriad of islands, sailing into narrow inlets and feeling the spray from towering waterfalls is the best way to experience this extraordinary destination.
With fewer than 90 guests onboard the Safari Endeavour, there’s plenty of opportunity for flexibility and adventure, getting up-close and personal with the landscape. You can search for marine life including whales, dolphins, sea otters and seals, feel the icy touch of a glacier, kayak into tranquil bays with just a handful of fellow travellers and explore forested shores with an expert guide.
About Natural Focus
The team at Natural Focus have a passion for travel – and for exploring immersive and authentic experiences in some of the world’s most spectacular wilderness locations. They specialise in small-group and small-ship adventures, luxury safaris, intimate boutique accommodation and exclusive wilderness lodges. From bear viewing in North America, to tiger trails in India and big game safaris in Africa, they offer memorable adventures that reconnect you with nature. You can expect personalised tailor-made itineraries that draw on their in-depth knowledge of each destination, and close to 40 years’ experience in travel.
Entries close 31 March 2024
- One 7-night adventure cruise in Alaska.
- Two people share in an available lead-in category cabin (Navigator cabin) or similar.
- All meals, wine, premium spirits, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages are included.
- Exclusive transfers and baggage handling between the airport to the vessel, port fee and tax, and all park fees from the vessel activities and excursions are included.
- Valid until 30/09/2024.
- Upgrades to higher cabin categories are at the prize winners’ expense and are subject to availability.
- Flights are not included.
- Does not include air or crew gratuities, and the itinerary is subject to change.
- Recommended crew gratuity is USD $35 per person, per day.
- The below cruise dates are offered but are only bookable 90 days prior to departure based on availability at that time.
Available 2024 departure dates:
1, 8, 15, 22, 29 June
6, 13, 20, 27 July
3, 10, 17, 24, 31 August
7, 14, 21 September
For more information click here.