Got a new little one on the way and want things to buy for newborns in Singapore? If they’re a bit older you’ll need to know where to buy good quality clothes for kids – and of course toys. Want to know what is the best online children’s clothing store for getting everything you need? From organic baby wear here are a few of our picks! There’s also baby toys and baby shower gifts ideas.
The best online children’s clothing stores in Singapore!
The Plush Club
The Plush Club was conceptualised with a belief that babies are the greatest gift life has to offer and that this gift only deserves the very best from parents. The brand has created clothes for kids that offers a top-of-the-line experience for your baby, with the softest texture, functional designs and curiosity-invoking patterns. Their clothes for kids are made out of soft bamboo fabric, known to be a cooling fabric that dries very quickly and doesn’t stick to sweaty skin. Indeed, bamboo is increasingly becoming a popular choice among new parents who are shifting their generation-long loyalty from cotton.
What to Buy: Clothes for Kids and Blankets
- Full-sleeve zippies made of plush soft bamboo fabric that will pamper your little ones’ bodies. These are practical and functional, having two-way zippers (making nappy-changing easy-peasy), fold-over mittens (keeping baby scratch free) and roll over footies with grips (keeping them warm and safe).
- Knit blankets. Made with 100% premium organic bamboo thread, these are incredibly soft. All the knit blankets are OEKO-TEX Certified too; this ensures the end-products and components are all non-hazardous.
- Super-soft, stretchy bamboo viscose swaddles to wrap your little ones in. They’re ideal for swaddling, but also make great stroller covers, nursing covers, day blankets, playmats and more.
All the outfits come delicately packed in a signature box by The Plush Club. Looking for a gift for a special someone? Just tie a ribbon to the box and off you go!
Suntec City Tower 4, #02-724
This online children’s clothing store was started in the early 2020s when an excited couple prepared to welcome their first child. Their futile search for quality clothing choices combined with a strong design philosophy motivated them to create their own brand. It was a business decision that will define the next chapter of their lives – and, they hope, the lives of the families they touch.
Bluealmond aims to put children first, bringing together baby wear that will last for multiple generations. The products are minimalist and comfortable, allowing little ones to be their true selves. There are no fire engines or princesses here, just soft-toned coloured prints that are easy to mix and match.
What to Buy: Clothes for Kids
- Unisex Salopette Dungarees: With a loose and relaxed fit, this comfortable style includes an elastic waistband at the back with a button to fasten the shoulder strap. Made of 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton fleece.
- Crewneck Tee: This short sleeve t-shirt with raglan sleeves has a slightly curved hem and is made from 100% soft organic cotton jersey that is GOTS-certified.
- Baby Double Face Dungaree: Help your little one learn how to walk in comfort and style with this unisex romper. Its soft cotton fabric will keep them comfortable while they’re playing outside, and its adjustable straps make it easy to take on and off when it’s time to change. Ideal for special family events or photoshoots.
- Organic collar dress: This 100% organic and GOTS-certified collar dress comes with long sleeves, buttons, a curved bottom and a mid-length belt for a chic finish.
the baby closet
Singapore-grown online children’s clothing store, the baby closet has grown over the years from a simple idea to an established brand for a community of parents who share their beliefs. It does this through a purposefully curated end-to-end range of products based on the parenthood journey – from an all-organic range of reusable nappies, pure water baby wipes, growsuits, swimwear and accessories, to an organic range of natural pacifiers, baby skincare products and bedding items.
These baby essentials are all individually tested and handpicked. They’re also eco-friendly, chemical free and non-toxic, making them gentle on the most delicate and sensitive skin.
What to buy: Clothes for Kids and Goodies
- Organic pieces for your little ones. Clothes for kids from popular Purebaby zip growsuits with full-length double zips for easy dressing, to L’ovedbaby fine growsuits with rubber-dotted grip soles to prevent slipping. All the growsuits are made from 100% certified organic cotton for a soft and gentle touch against your baby’s delicate skin. In addition, they have long sleeves, inbuilt feet, and optional turn-over mittens so your newborn is kept covered and warm.
- Eco-friendly Cloversoft daily consumables such as unbleached bamboo tissues, pure water organic baby wipes, infant-safe laundry pods, and mosquito patches. All products are free from harmful chemicals such as paraben, sulphates and phthalates and have been tested to be biodegradable within 90 days.
- Natural pacifiers and glass baby bottles. The Natursutten range of products is made sustainably using pure natural rubber from the tree Hevea brasiliensis for the pacifiers, teethers, and nipples, and borosilicate glass for the baby bottles. All Natursutten rubber products are designed in Denmark and handcrafted exclusively in Italy. The glass bottles are made in France, in a factory that has specialised in making pharmaceutical glass for over 50 years.
- Baby skincare products. These are made using safe natural organic ingredients, free of any toxic chemicals. Laboratoires de Biarritz baby skincare are certified organic, made to protect the skin and our environment with non-petrochemical natural ingredients. From research to bottling, all of the dermocosmetic skincare products are 100% made in France.
- Kids’ tableware, placemats and bibs. The Mushie range of products is designed in Houston and Sweden, and is 100% BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Parents Kevin and Angela have been on a mission to look for baby toys that are inspiring, fun and most importantly, safe following the birth of their children. Their relentless search eventually led to the creation of Little Shop, a 1,200-square-foot retail space that’s brimming with quality toys from around the world. Their online children’s store is equally fun to explore, with toys separated by different ages and categories such as Instruments, Pretend Play and STEM.
What to buy: Baby Toys
- The ANBAC Anti-bacterial Building Bricks are made of patented and environmentally sustainable materials from Germany. This product constantly disinfects itself and becomes germ-free in eight hours! The bricks are saliva-proof and bite-proof too, making them a lot more hygienic for babies.
- Part toy, part puzzle, the BIGJIGS Activity Pull-Along Train is a baby toy created with finely crafted wood and child-safe paint.
- The Apple Park Sloth Plush is made of organic cotton, hypoallergenic corn fibre filler and non-toxic dye. Soft and gentle on babies’ delicate skin, this baby toy also comes with adjustable Velcro so you can hang it in the cot or stroller.
Once upon a time, a group of friends came together with the belief that babies deserve the best in life – whether it’s cuddles or clothing; and – voila! – Little Fawns was born. This online children’s clothing store has a specially curated line of organic baby wear made up of at least 95 percent organic fibres, with no harsh dyes or chemicals so your mini-me can sleep or slide in safety.
What to buy: Organic Clothes for Kids
- The organic ribbed rompers come in several classic colours so your little ones can wear them everywhere, comfortably.
- The deluxe gift sets come with a hooded towel, cotton swaddles, bibs and Little Fawns’ signature ribbed rompers. The best part? Everything is organic. With thoughtful bonuses like the wooden milestone discs and a handwritten gift card, it’s the perfect present for that new mama – or yourself!
- Part of the floral vintage series, the reversible bibs aren’t just oh-so-pretty, they’re pretty useful!
Just when you think things can’t get any cuter, along comes this children’s store with a roly-poly food-obsessed bear as its mascot. This online children’s clothing store focuses on design and functionality, so you can bet your tiny mitts that the website is filled with clothes for kids, punchy accessories and baby toys crafted from 100 percent food-grade silicone and toxic-free materials. The brand is also the exclusive distributor of playful Canadian labels such as Loulou Lollipop, Glitter & Spice and Little Cheeks.
What to buy: Baby Products
- The Singapore Local Foodies Collection is all about matching silicone bibs and placemats. Featuring cartoon depictions of the local dishes we’ve grown to love (a smiling bowl of laksa, anyone?), these bibs come with reinforced buttonholes for a durable and adjustable fit.
- Hands down one of the most adorable teethers we’ve seen in a while, the colourful hotpot-themed teethers clip and set is proudly made in Singapore and free of nasties like BPA, phthalates and lead.
- Made for babies and mums, the teething bangles double up as a stylish accessory for women on the go!
Arlou & Rose
A pregnancy announcement or the arrival of a new baby is always exciting and something to be celebrated. Yet many mums receive plenty of gifts for the baby but never really anything for themselves. Arlou & Rose believes that mums should be celebrated at these times too; after all, they’re the ones bringing a new life into the world!
Based in Singapore, the online store curates gifts specially for the different stages of childbirth. Pregnancy, postpartum recovery and nursing can all be both wonderful and challenging; these gift boxes aim to pamper mums and give them the support and luxury they deserve.
What to buy: Gifts for mums and babies
- The pregnancy gift boxes are collated especially by trimester, and include all sorts of goodies from donut bath truffles to belly oil and watermelon energy boost drinks!
- For a baby shower present or to welcome a new baby, choose a mix that includes a baby journal, special cookies and washable breast pads.
- For some much-needed post-delivery comfort and to aid with breastfeeding, choose organic nipple butter and gorgeous bamboo swaddles.
8113 0903 (WhatsApp) | IG:@arlouandrose
More places to buy toys, baby products and clothes for kids in Singapore
Started by mum-of-two Tiffany Okumu, this online children’s store carries a beautiful range of organic baby wear and newborn accessories that are designed for Singapore’s tropical climate. The products are personally designed by Tiffany and are OEKO-TEX certified (free from over 100 harmful chemicals).
The online children’s clothing store is raphandremy.com or at Tanglin Mall, TANGS at Tang Plaza, Robinsons The Heeren or Motherswork at Great World City.
Family-run online children’s store Thelittleonesinmylife was launched by mum-of-three Audrey Wong. It carries a variety of clothes for kids and other baby products personally sourced from Korea, including breastfeeding accessories, play mats and teethers. The store only carries items that Audrey has used as a mum – all tried and tested!
This local brand carries stylish, sustainable and affordable organic baby wear. Led by head designer Gen Woo, it offers a range of comfy baby wear for newborns to two-year-olds. Made from 100% cotton and cotton blends in an OEKO-TEX 100 certified factory, the prints are made with non-toxic dyes and go through rigorous testing to ensure that they’re safe for infants.
The Better Toy Store
Keep your young ones entertained with quality products from The Better Toy Store, known for its wooden baby toys and environmentally-friendly options.
This lifestyle children’s store carries accessories, baby wear and furniture for children, including a great range of clothes for kids and other products. From beautiful bedding and cots to stylish bibs and apparel, you’ll have a blast picking them out for your little ones.
Looking for more for kids?