Coming to Singapore for a look-see, transitioning from one home to another on the island or just have too many guests to fit into your condo? There’s a range of serviced apartments here for short- or long-term stays in a variety of locations. The best ones allow you to indulge in all the luxuries you need while enjoying the comfort and feel of your own place. We’ve scouted out a couple of great residences across the island – one of them might just become your new home!
Treetops Executive Residences
This property offers something rare for Singapore: five acres of lush green space that’s close to the city and shopping. The eco-living residence with 220 one- to three-bedroom fully serviced luxury suites, is also environmentally friendly. Each suite has a high-efficiency air filtration system, orthopaedic mattresses, uses non-toxic cleaning materials, actively encourages recycling and provides organic and natural-based bathroom amenities. All guests can enjoy a complimentary daily breakfast (even on weekends), as well as high-speed Wi-Fi and a fully equipped kitchenette in all apartments.
With native trees and plants covering 60 percent of the estate, a cascading waterfall, pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, gym, playground, cafe, tennis court and jogging track, there’s something to keep everyone entertained!
From $280 per night for a one-bedroom superior (minimum stay: 6 nights)
Out & About
Just 200 metres from the bustling hub of Orchard Road, Treetops offers access to some of the best shopping, eating and drinking in Singapore. Close to major bus services and a 10-minute walk to Orchard MRT, you can be easily transported around the island. There’s also a free shuttle bus to selected locations throughout the day.
Treetops Executive Residences Singapore
7 Orange Grove Road
6887 0088 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Oakwood Premier OUE Singapore
As the old saying goes: location, location, location! Right in the heart of the CBD, the award-winning Oakwood Premier OUE Singapore offers studio, one- and two-bedroom serviced apartments that are fully furnished and equipped with premium amenities. Whether your stay is a short-term one for business or leisure purposes, or a considerably longer stint, the one- and two-bedroom suites have full kitchens, washers and dryers for greater convenience and that homely touch.
This luxury serviced apartment is not just close to the office blocks, dining and retail options of the city, but also walking distance of three MRT stations (Tanjong Pagar, Raffles Place and Downtown) to buzz you to other parts of the island. There are facilities galore, too, from meals at in-house restaurant Se7enth (which also offers in-room dining) to a lobby bar, an outdoor infinity pool, Jacuzzi, fitness centre and more.
Need a space to hold a meeting? The Executive Boardroom is set up for guests to use for business purposes. For something more casual or for cocktail events, try the Oakwood Executive Club, with views overlooking the infinity pool and city skyline – located next to the huge outdoor deck. The space can host both corporate and private events for up to 70 people. Try the barbecue package, with Chef’s grilled signatures delivered straight to you. On weekends, alfresco brunch is available at the outdoor pool deck until 2pm.
From $428 per night
Out & About
- Looking to get fit during your stay? Check out the weekday aqua spinning classes at the outdoor infinity pool or try the well-equipped gym with or without a personal trainer.
- Dig into authentic local cuisine at nearby hawker centres such as Lau Pa Sat and the Amoy Street Food Centre.
- Looking for some R&R? Head downstairs to the Downtown Gallery and get some shopping done. While you’re there, you can get a manicure, sweat it out at a yoga session or even whip up some new dishes in a cooking class.
Oakwood Premier OUE Singapore
6 Shenton Way, OUE Downtown 1
6812 6000 | Oakwoodasia.com/Singapore-CBD
Frasers Hospitality has four properties in central Singapore, providing a home away from home and access to some of the best food, drink, entertainment and shopping the island offers.
At Fraser Suites Singapore, you can choose from one-bedroom and two-bedroom serviced apartments, and even three-bedroom and four-bedroom penthouses to accommodate the whole brood. All units come with kitchen equipment, complimentary Wi-Fi and home entertainment systems. Kids can head to the indoor and outdoor playgrounds, plus there’s a wading pool for very little ones.
Meanwhile, the chic, vibrant, Mediterranean styled serviced apartments at Fraser Place Robertson Walk consist of one-bedroom apartments, and two- and three-bedroom maisonettes, all of which are kept spick and span with daily housekeeping services.
Right in the heart of the city, Fraser Residence Singapore offers one- to five-bedroom apartments and penthouses. Exquisitely furnished but minimally designed (think Herman Miller/Andreu World chairs, Artemide lighting and Bose sound systems), this property suits both families and professionals.
The 115 fully-furnished gold-standard serviced apartments at Fraser Residence Orchard offer spacious living spaces as well as balconies with a view. There’s plenty of entertainment for kids, with a wading pool, playground and even a babysitter, if you feel like hitting the town.
- Fraser Suites Singapore: From $320* for a one-bedroom deluxe (minimum stay: 6 nights)
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk: From $350* for a one-bedroom deluxe (minimum stay: 6 nights)
- Fraser Residence Singapore: From $4,800* per month for a one-bedroom (minimum stay: 3 months)
- Fraser Residence Orchard: From $260* for a studio deluxe (minimum stay: 6 nights)
* All rates are subject to changes without prior notice and subject to Goods and Service tax.
Out & About
- If you stay at Fraser Suites Singapore, savour tasty local eats at nearby Tiong Bahru Market and explore the quaint cafés in the vicinity.
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk is perfectly located for nightlife lovers, so be sure to check out the various restaurants and pubs in the area.
- With just a short four-minute walk between Fraser Residence Singapore and famous Orchard Road, this is great spot to experience the heart of the shopping district.
- Fraser Residence Orchard is a luxury sanctuary close to international schools and preschools, as well as offering easy access to Orchard Road, the CBD and public transport.
Fraser Suites Singapore: 491A River Valley Road
Fraser Place Robertson Walk: 11 Unity Street
Fraser Residence Singapore: 2 Mount Elizabeth Link
Fraser Residence Orchard: 31 Paterson Road
Central Reservations Singapore: 6270 0800 | email@example.com
Pan Pacific Serviced Suites
Pan Pacific Serviced Suites offers homely accommodation at two convenient locations: Orchard Road and Beach Road. Right in the heart of the vibrant heritage enclave of Haji Lane and Arab Street, Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road is a five-minute walk from Bugis MRT. Decked out in tasteful furnishing, each one-bedroom and two-bedroom suite has a fully-equipped kitchenette and a washer/dryer. Enjoying some downtime? You can cool down in the rooftop pool, unwind at the residents’ lounge or hop on a shuttle to shopping districts and the CBD.
Minutes away from Somerset MRT, Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard offers a range of apartment configurations, from one-bedroom suites to two-bedroom penthouses. Each contemporary and fully furnished apartment has a cosy living space complete with a home theatre system and complimentary Wi-Fi. If you’re staying here, you’ll also be able to enjoy a hearty and made-to-order breakfast at the Pacific Lounge.
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard, Singapore: From $300 per night (Minimum stay: 7 nights)
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road, Singapore: From $250 per night (Minimum stay: 2 nights)
Out & About
- Visit popular malls such as 313@Somerset, Orchard Central and Orchard Gateway that are directly connected to the Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard.
- Bugis Junction is a short walk from Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road, and you can also explore the cafés and restaurants along Arab Street and North Bridge Road.
Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road
6678 8888 | panpacific.com/en/serviced-suites/singapore/beach-road
Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard
6884 5222 | panpacific.com/en/serviced-suites/singapore/orchard
Le Grove Serviced Residences
Located along tranquil Orange Grove Road, this residence is a stone’s throw from all the restaurants, shopping and entertainment spots on Orchard. Depending on your needs, choose from studio, one-bedroom, one-bedroom-and-study, two-bedroom, and three-bedroom apartments large enough for families. Besides daily housekeeping and complimentary Wi-Fi, you get a fully equipped kitchen including a refrigerator, microwave oven and even a rice cooker if you need. Each apartment also includes an eco-digester and exclusive all-natural bathroom amenities. You can enjoy the use of a complimentary smartphone with unlimited local calls, 4G mobile data and an interactive map to help you get around. Or, if you’re staying in, hit the gym, enjoy a dip in the pool with the kids or have a leisurely game of tennis. There are also babysitting services on hand. Each weekday morning, residents can also enjoy complimentary breakfast.
From $228 per night
Out & About
- Hop on the shuttle (7am to 7pm) and be whisked to Orchard Road for the afternoon, or get dropped off at an MRT station nearby.
- Take the short walk to the beautiful Singapore Botanic Gardens for a picnic.
Located in the heart of the CBD on Queen Street, Wilby Central offers studio and two-bedroom serviced apartments in a property that boasts views of the city and the Singapore Flyer. Each apartment unit is decked out in vibrant colours, with a fully-equipped kitchen with cooking ware and a microwave. There’s also a washer and dryer, and an ioniser to purify the air. On weekdays, residents can enjoy a complimentary daily continental breakfast. After a long day out, wind down at the sauna or order room delivery from Asanoya Boulangerie. Guests can also hop on shuttle buses to nearby MRT stations (Bras Basah, Bugis and City Hall MRT stations are within walking distance) and entertainment districts.
From $4,000 a month (Minimum stay: 7 days)
Out & About
- Just a minute’s walk away is the Singapore Art Museum, where you can check out the exhibitions, go on a guided tour or attend a workshop.
- Head to Merlion Park at One Fullerton for views of the Singapore skyline, and pop into one of the many restaurants for a bite.