Hollywood starlet and all sorts of awards-winner Taylor Swift is coming to Singapore in June 2014! (That deserves a rare exclamation mark.)
The 24 year old will perform at Singapore Indoor Stadium on June 12 2014, as part of The Red Tour.
The important stuff
– Information about ticket types and prices will be released on 27 February 2014.
– Tickets will go on sale on 3 March 2014
– You can buy them by calling +65 6333 5000 or visiting the Sports Hub website here
– Head to Taylor’s site for more information and updates
Taylor has already performed dozens of sell-out gigs across America, Europe and Australia, and decided to take The Red Tour to Southeast Asia due to a huge demand from fans.
Want to know where all the other Taylor Swift concerts will be?
– 4 June: Jakarta, Indonesia, Mata Elang International Stadium
– 6 June: Manila, Philippines, Mall of Asia Arena
– 9 June: Bangkok, Thailand, Impact Arena
– 11 June: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Putra Stadium Merdeka
The Red Tour features two stages, elaborate costumes, dancers and heaps of sets. Taylor plays the electric guitar, banjo, piano and acoustic guitar as she belts out songs including I Knew You Were Trouble, 22, Love Story and We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.
Want to hear someone cool from Rolling Stone saying something nice about Taylor’s Red Tour? Sure.
“A massively excellent show. Seeing Taylor Swift live in 2013 is seeing a maestro at the top of her or anyone’s game. No other pop auteur can touch her right now for emotional excess or musical reach. Red is the slickest, smartest and just plain best mega-pop statement of our time. Seeing Taylor onstage now is seeing total commitment, total fan fervor, total connection between audience and performer. A true arena-rock goddess at an amazing peak.”
Thanks, mate. Keep your eyes out for updates!