Whether you’re in town for a couple of weeks, staying for a year or two, or looking for accommodation while you transit from one home to another on the island, serviced apartments can be the perfect option as a short- or long-term place to stay. The best ones allow you to indulge in all the luxuries you might want while enjoying the comfort and feel of your own place. We’ve scouted out a couple of great residences across the island – one of them might just become your new home!
Oakwood Premier OUE Singapore
As the old saying goes: location, location, location! Right in the heart of the bustling CBD, Oakwood Premier OUE Singapore offers studio, one- and two-bedroom serviced apartments that are fully furnished and equipped with premium amenities. Whether your stay is a short-term one for business or leisure purposes, or a considerably longer stint, the one- and two-bedroom suites have full kitchens, washers and dryers for greater convenience and that homely touch. This luxury serviced apartment is not just close to the office blocks and dining and retail options of the city, but also walking distance of three MRT stations (Tanjong Pagar, Raffles Place and Downtown) to buzz you to other parts of the island. There are facilities galore, too, from meals at the in-house restaurant Se7enth (which also offers in-room dining) to The Oakwood Executive Club, an outdoor infinity pool, Jacuzzi, lobby bar, fitness centre and more.
From $370 per night (Minimum stay: 7 nights)
Out & About
- Dig into authentic local cuisine at nearby hawker centres such as Lau Pa Sat and the Amoy Street Food Centre.
- Looking for some R&R? Head downstairs to the Downtown Gallery and get some shopping done. While you’re there, you can get a manicure, sweat it out at a yoga session or even whip up some new dishes at a cooking class.
Pan Pacific Serviced Suites
Pan Pacific Serviced Suites offers homely accommodation at two convenient locations: Orchard Road and Beach Road. Right in the heart of the vibrant heritage enclave of Haji Lane and Arab Street, Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road is a five-minute walk from Bugis MRT. Decked out in tasteful furnishing, each one-bedroom and two-bedroom suite has a fully-equipped kitchenette and a washer/dryer. Enjoying some downtime? You can cool down in the rooftop pool, unwind at the residents’ lounge or hop on a shuttle to shopping districts and the CBD.
Minutes away from Somerset MRT, Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard offers a range of apartment configurations, from one-bedroom suites to two-bedroom penthouses. Each contemporary and fully furnished apartment has a cosy living space complete with a home theatre system and complimentary Wi-Fi. If you’re staying here, you’ll also be able to enjoy a hearty and made-to-order breakfast at the Pacific Lounge.
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard, Singapore: From $300 per night (Minimum stay: 7 nights)
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road, Singapore: From $250 per night (Minimum stay: 2 nights)
Out & About
- Visit popular malls such as 313@Somerset, Orchard Central and Orchard Gateway that are directly connected to the Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard.
- Bugis Junction is a short walk from Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road, and you can also explore the cafés and restaurants along Arab Street and North Bridge Road.
Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road
6678 8888 | panpacific.com/en/serviced-suites/singapore/beach-road
Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard
6884 5222 | panpacific.com/en/serviced-suites/singapore/orchard
Fraser Suites Singapore and Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore by Frasers Hospitality both offer a home away from home. At Fraser Suites Singapore, you can choose from one-bedroom and two-bedroom serviced apartments, and even three-bedroom and four-bedroom penthouses that can accommodate the whole brood. All units come with kitchen equipment, complimentary Wi-Fi and home entertainment systems. Kids can head to the indoor and outdoor playgrounds as well as take a dip in the wading pool. Meanwhile, the spacious and contemporary serviced apartments at Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore consist of one-bedroom apartments and two-bedroom to three-bedroom maisonettes, all of which are kept spick and span with daily housekeeping services.
- Fraser Suites Singapore: From $310 for a one-bedroom deluxe (Minimum stay: 7 days)
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore: From $330 for a one-bedroom deluxe (Minimum stay: 7 days)
Out & About
- If you stay at Fraser Suites Singapore, savour tasty local eats at nearby Tiong Bahru Market and explore the quaint cafés in the vicinity.
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore is perfectly located for nightlife lovers, so be sure to head out and dine at the various restaurants and pubs in the area.
Fraser Suites Singapore
491A River Valley Road
Fraser Place Robertson Quay
11 Unity Street
Central Reservations Singapore: 6270 0800 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in the heart of the CBD on Queen Street, Wilby Central offers studio and two-bedroom serviced apartments in a property that boasts views of the city and the Singapore Flyer. Each apartment unit is decked out in vibrant colours, with a fully-equipped kitchen with cooking ware and a microwave. There’s also a washer and dryer, and an ioniser to purify the air. On weekdays, residents can enjoy a complimentary daily continental breakfast. After a long day out, wind down at the sauna or order room delivery from Asanoya Boulangerie. Guests can also hop on shuttle buses to nearby MRT stations (Bras Basah, Bugis and City Hall MRT stations are within walking distance) and entertainment districts.
From $4,000 a month (Minimum stay: 7 days)
Out & About
- Just a minute’s walk away is the Singapore Art Museum, where you can check out the exhibitions, go on a guided tour or attend a workshop.
- Head to Merlion Park at One Fullerton for views of the Singapore skyline, and pop into one of the many restaurants for a bite.