Smoked Salmon and Feta Rolls
• 200g feta cheese
• 200g ricotta cheese
• ½ small Spanish or red onion, finely chopped
• 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
• ¼ cup pine nuts, dry-roasted then roughly chopped
• 50g arugula or rocket, roughly chopped
• 15 rice paper rounds, 16cm in diameter
• 100g smoked salmon
• lemon wedges to garnish
What to do:
• Make a paste of the feta, ricotta, pine nuts, onion, lemon zest, lemon juice and dill.
• Add the arugula or rocket to the mixture.
• Soak one round of rice paper in a bowl of lukewarm water until soft.
• Place 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture on the rice paper, top with sliced salmon, then roll and fold in the sides to neatly enclose the filling.
• Repeat with the remaining rice paper rounds and mixture.
• Serve with lemon wedges.
• Makes 15
Recipe Courtesy of Expat Kitchen