Welcome to the Expat Living Readers’ Choice Awards 2023 voting page. We want your recommendations for the best businesses in Singapore for our awards, and in return you could win one of the fantastic prizes below!
Vote for any Singapore business across the awards categories, and if you don’t have a business to recommend, just leave the field empty. You can vote for more than one business by adding a comma in between the names.
Also, you can get better chances of winning in our Readers’ Choice Awards 2023 by referring a friend at the end of the form. Good luck and let’s get the best Singapore business awards in town started…
Note: Voting in the Expat Living Readers’ Choice Awards 2023 ends 15 February 2023 and prize winners will be notified via email. Results for the best businesses in Singapore will be published in the May issue and on expatliving.sg in April 2023. Illegitimate and multiple entries will not be counted.
VOTERS STAND TO WIN ONE OF THESE AMAZING PRIZES!
One lucky winner will win a two-weekend-nights’ stay, worth over $2,200, for up to two adults and two children, in an Overwater Villa at the award-winning Telunas Private Island. The prize includes a dining package with 3 meals for each night’s stay (lunch, dinner and breakfast) as well as round-trip domestic transfers from Sekupang to Telunas Resorts.
Two winners will win a two-night stay for two adults in a Luxury Room at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa, including breakfast for two – total value of over $2,000.
Three winners will receive vouchers worth $300 each, valid for facials, massages, contouring, hair or scalp services at La Source Spa & Salon. Nestled in a quiet corner of Orchard Road, La Source Spa & Salon is a tranquil urban retreat that offers a full suite of award-winning face, body and hair services to meet the needs of the most discerning clientele.
One winner will get to enjoy an exquisite Sunday Brunch for two worth over $236++, with free-flowing Laurent Perrier Brut Champagne, at Opus Bar and Grill situated in voco Orchard Singapore. Catering to all taste buds, the selection includes a wide selection of seafood, assorted sashimi, a variety of cheese and cured meats, a French section with a live foie gras station, Italian delicacies, an array of tantalising desserts, and much more!
Two voters will get top-quality classes, worth $260 each, at the Brettschneider’s Baking & Cooking School, where you can learn how to make a variety of recipes and customise them to suit your preferences. The school is equipped with a modern, state-of-the-art, purpose-built kitchen that caters for professional, and educational baking and cooking classes held in a fun and casual environment.
Five winners will each win four tickets, worth over $100, for a fun and thrilling one-hour session at indoor trampoline park BOUNCE.
Terms & Conditions
* Prize draw is open to those living in Singapore only.
* Redemption strictly subject to availability; request for extension of validity period is not allowed.
* Accommodation prize vouchers are not valid on eve of and day of public holidays. Blackout dates apply.
* Prize vouchers are non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be exchanged wholly or partly for cash or other products and services, and are not valid in conjunction with other promotions or discounts. Lost vouchers will not be replaced.
* Prize sponsors reserve the right to amend the terms & conditions at any point in time.
* For the Telunas Private Island prize, voucher is valid for stay from 3 February 2023 until 31 March 2024. Subject to room availability and excluding holidays. Advance reservations must be made.
* For the Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa prize, voucher is valid from 1 March 2023 until 30 August 2023. Advance reservations must be made at least two weeks prior to your desired stay date with 6 months validity.
* For the La Source Spa & Salon prize, all services must be booked 3 days in advance and utilised by 30 June 2023. Only original vouchers must be presented to be accepted for redemption. Voucher is for single use only and any unused amount will be forfeited.
* For the voco Orchard Singapore prize, the voucher is valid for 3 months from 1 March 2023.
* For the Brettschneider’s Baking & Cooking School prize, voucher can be used for a baking or cooking class. To book a class, email email@example.com or phone +65 6463 5508. Vouchers must be presented when claiming the prize.
* For the BOUNCE prize, e-vouchers are valid until 31 December 2023 and must bear the official company stamp. Only valid for online booking with the promo codes stated, subject to venue availability, closing period and blackout dates. Promo code is valid for 1 “General Access” only. If accompanying children qualify as Junior Jumpers (JJ), booking must be made within JJ timings.
* Please be wary of online scammers and fake sites who may attempt to impersonate the Expat Living Readers’ Choice Awards. All legitimate Expat Living award materials should be purchased and obtained from us directly; we have not engaged any third-party vendors, locally or overseas, to produce any of our Readers’ Choice Awards materials. You can call us at +65 9112 0652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you come across any scammers and sites attempting to use our intellectual properties.
Get the latest events, stories and special offers
sent to your inbox.
By signing up, you'll receive our weekly newsletters and offers, which you can unsubscribe to anytime.