Working Across Cultures
19 February @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The multiculturalism of Singapore is a big part of what makes it a global business hub, but it also presents challenges in the workplace. On any given day, we can interact with a number of different cultures, each with their own preferences for communication and work style.
Whether you’re a newcomer or longtime resident, job-seeker or seasoned manager, understanding the influence of culture is critical to surviving and thriving in Singapore.
Join us and Dr Zsuzsanna Tungli, Managing Partner of Developing Global Leaders Asia and author of The Culture Key Between Asia and the West, for a practical and engaging workshop that will allow you to:
- increase your cultural awareness;
- learn key cultural differences that have the biggest impact on careers, team effectiveness and organisational success;
- explore case studies that highlight how culture impacts communication in the workplace;
- engage in role-play exercises to better understand cultural preferences; and
- reflect and practice how and when to adjust your style.
Come prepared to learn, share experiences and, most important of all, be inspired to implement your new-found cultural awareness in your business life!
Date: 19 February 2020
Place: Cafe Melba Mediapolis, Mediacorp Campus, 1 Stars Ave, #03-01, Singapore 138507
Price: $35 for non members of CRCE, including refreshments;
$25 for members of CRCE, including refreshments
Register below and we’ll see you soon!