Wine & Spirit Festival
20 July - 22 July
Head to the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel for the Wine & Spirit Festival. Browse premier boutique wines and spirits in cool comfort at the festival market. Swirl, sniff, sip, taste and repeat! Take a break and a bite on gourmet pops at the Riverside Picnic. Chill and relax surrounded by groovy beats. Here are some highlights:
- Learn the differences between conventional, organic, biodynamic and natural wines in the short and sweet informative session by Guillaume Pace.
- Join the game to identify vineyards of different types.
- You think you know Sparkling Wine, Crémant, Spumante, Prosecco, Cava, Sekt? Take a blind taste
- Copperhead Brand Ambassador will craft three quick and sinful Gin cocktails
- Debbie, 2016 Asian Winner of Ron Abuelo, will take guests through the quest for perfection with Rum Cocktails
- Pick up tips from leading French Chef on perfecting Rhum Agricole dessert
- Sip through Westwinds Gin expressions as the Owners share their passion about their craft
- Maracatu Cachaca owners will samba you through about their Cachaca and Brazil.
- Meet the rebel, Cosair as Brand Ambassador raises the glass!
- Lots of giveaways, games, hourly lucky draws offering staycation, dining vouchers, F1 Podium Lounge opening night tickets and more
Besides enjoying the Early Bird 50% discount, included in the ticket are $20 Riverside Picnic food vouchers, making the tickets just $9! (Limited and subject to availability). Grab your tickets now and stand to win French organic wines (6 bottles) during the lucky draw on 14 July (Saturday).