The Rescue Project
15 September - 24 September
Declutter your closet at The Rescue Project. Play your part to reduce waste by giving the under-utilised garments in your closet a new home.
Step 1: Declutter your preloved fashion so others can rescue them.
- 15 to 24 September
- Swap Shop, #04-07 @ Orchard Central
- 11am to 8pm (book a slot to avoid the wait)
- Drop off a bagful of pre-owned items to give them a new lease of life
Step 2: Join the Refresh Party to rescue other’s preloved treasures.
- The Refresh Party dates are on hold until we have a full assessment of the pandemic situation in order to prioritise your safety.
- Follow our socials to stay updated! Instagram and Facebook: @swapaholicyou
Together we can close the fashion loop by redistributing ‘less than perfect’ garments through rewear, upcycling and donation.
Register at events.swapaholic.com/trp