The Rescue Project – Declutter & Refresh
26 March - 18 April
313@somerset and Swapaholic have come together for The Rescue Project. Let’s rescue pre-loved items from reaching the Semakau landfill.
– This event does not function with points like a regular Swapaholic experience. Please read carefully.
– You can choose to declutter AND refresh or choose either.
Drop off a bagful of pre-owned items at our Declutter Collection Drive.
– 26 Mar to 4 Apr 2021
– 313@somerset | #02-25
– 11am – 8pm (no booking needed)
Refresh your closet by selecting a bagful of pre-owned one-of-a-kind gems that you can rewear, repair or repurpose.
– 17 & 18 Apr 2021
– Slot based
– Register at www. events.swapaholic.com
– S$15 (original S$30)
- Enjoy 50% off your registration fee., limited slots available.
– Be rewarded with 5,000 Plus$ (worth $2.50 Lendlease E-voucher) via the Lendlease Plus app
– Not a Lendlease Plus member yet? Score additional 5,000 Plus$* when you sign up with promo code via the Lendlease Plus mobile app or web.
WE ACCEPT preloved fashion items that are gently loved.
WE REJECT non-fashion items or fashion items that are in terrible condition.
– Used swimsuit
– Used socks
– Used towels, textiles & old rags
– Toys, storybooks
– Electronic appliances
– Register early to avoid disappointment
– Stick to your time slot
– Bring your own bag to fill up, max size: 21 3/4 (l) x 14 1/2 (d) x 13 3/4 (h). Est. a huge tote that you can fill at least 25-30 items with
– No trials during the event due to Covid Restrictions
– Non-transferrable registration
– No luggage
You will find
– Items that are rewearable
– Items that are repairable
– Items that can be repurposed
You will need
– A keen eye
– A caring attitude for fellow swappers and our environment
Important for regular swapaholics
1. There is no point system involved.
2. Since we are aiming to ‘rescue’ as many clothes as possible, our quality check guidelines are not as strict as our other experiences.