Starting a business? GET YOUR BUSINESS PLAN SORTED 🙌🏻
21 April @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Are you thinking about starting a business? We have your back! Before you take the first step, it’s important to know the who, what and why of starting in the first place. That’s why we want to help you make a business plan!
What is a business plan? It’s a comprehensive road map for your small business’s growth and development. It communicates who you are, what you plan to do, and how you plan to do it.
In this workshop, with the help of business coach Elizabeth Taylor, we will be covering:
- Your business goal; what do you want to achieve?
- What makes you different from your competitors?
- What are your values? What does your business represent?
- Who will be buying your products and services?
- How can you appeal to this target market?
Date: 21 April
Place: The Hive, 32 Carpenter Street, Level 2 Meeting Room, S059915
Price: $120 including a goodie bag from Self-made Sunday Life Planner
Manifest your dream life! This planner aims to spread the power of dreaming and goal-setting, especially to women with unconscious limiting beliefs. You get one when you sign up for the workshop.
Seats are limited – sign up below!