Singapore Science Festival 2020
25 July - 8 August
From 25 July to 8 August, Singapore Science Festival 2020 is offering a full digital experience, with over 30 fun interactive events and activities! The theme of the festival is “Empowered by Science” and aims to encourage curiosity of young minds to use science to discover and achieve.
- Story Quizzes: A collection of stories where participants will go on a thrilling adventure to uncover the mysteries of nature, chemistry and mathematics.
- Trivia Series: Challenge friends and family to a game of trivia! Put your knowledge to the test and see how many famous scientists and scientific discoveries you can recognise and guess the inventions that changed the world.
- Inventions that changed the world: Using items found around the house and a little creativity, learn about six inventions that have empowered mankind.
- Science Whaaaat?: From foamy elephant toothpaste to an indoor hot air balloon, get ready for an afternoon of science-filled activities, including hands-on experiment videos.
- X-periment!: A virtual exhibition showcasing the latest developments in STEM through interactive displays and activities. There are also opportunities to engage with scientists and innovators from A*STAR Research Institutes, tertiary institutions, private and public organisations.
- The Science Buskers Festival: A trademark event where primary, secondary and tertiary students share their love of science through a show-and-tell demonstration. Watch 40 buskers in action and vote for your favourite.