Sentosa Walk- Fully Booked
16 November @ 8:00 am - 19 November @ 5:00 pm
This month, we’ll walk along the boardwalk and through the jungle on Sentosa, plus get a bird’s-eye view of the island from the Fort Siloso Skywalk. (You can climb the steps if you feel like an extra workout!) Here are some details:
- The first part of the walk is through Universal Studios (about 10 minutes) and then we do two loops of jungle walks, which include some very strange artefacts.
- The walk should take around 90 minutes in total.
- Parts of the hike include unpaved terrain, so wear trainers and cool exercise gear – you’re guaranteed to work up a good sweat!
- You can sign up for Saturday the 16th of November (8am start), or Tuesday the 19th of November (9am start).
- Rebecca will see you on the boardwalk outside the Paradise Teochew Restaurant at VivoCity. There’s an MRT and plenty of parking, and we will return there.
Date: 16 or 19 November 2019
Meet Up: Boardwalk outside the Paradise Teochew Restaurant at VivoCity
Catch you on the trails!