1 September - 30 September
In line with International Coastal Cleanup Singapore’s vision for a bluer, healthier ocean, PA PAssion Wave is calling out to members of the public to help revitalise the precious waterways with PAssion Wave in a kayak or stand-up paddleboard at its annual Rent-a Craft, Pay-by-Trash campaign this September.
This September, PAssion Wave is offering free kayak rentals on Wednesdays, including free rental of kayak equipment. To redeem the free kayak rentals, individuals will need to pick up rubbish found in the waterways and dispose of them after the session.
There will be two sessions on Wednesdays to Fridays in September: 9am-11am and 2pm-4pm. The two-hour session includes registration, clean-up and the washing and returning of equipment. Participants are not required to bring their clean-up tools as PAssion Wave will provide equipment such as pails, tongs, and gloves.
New slots at the six PAssion Wave outlets will open every Monday. To register for the event, please visit https://go.gov.sg/paybytrash2021.
For any enquiries, reach out to the outlets directly:-
- PAssion Wave @ East Coast – 6444 0409
- PAssion Wave @ Pasir Ris – 6582 4796
- PAssion Wave @ Sembawang – 6755 0225
- PAssion Wave @ Bedok Reservoir – 9710 1697
- PAssion Wave @ Marina Bay – 6296 6683
- PAssion Wave @ Jurong Lake Garden – 6970 4262
Terms & Conditions:-
- Relevant certifications required for rentals at sea outlets
- Only available from Wednesdays to Fridays in September 2021
- Only two-hours rental available
- Participants must adhere to current SMM guidelines