Pink of Health – Women Deserve Better
6 October @ 9:30 am - 6 November @ 10:30 am
This October, take a little time out to care for yourself by paying attention to health matters you care about.
AsiaMedic CHI has partnered with multiple doctors to talk about various health topics relavent to women, ranging from foot pain to gut health, incontinence and breast and skin cancer over five Saturday mornings.
- 9 October: Ouch! My foot pain by Dr Gowreeson Thevandran, a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon practicing at Mount Elizabeth Hospitals and Gleneagles Hospital
- 16 October: Trust Your Gut Feeling – Gut Health by Dr Colin Koh, a Senior General Physician from AsiaMedic Complete Healthcare International (CHI)
- 23 October: When you can’t hold it – Urinary incontinence by Dr Christoper Chong, a Consultant Obstetrician, Gynaecologist and Urogynaecologist, who is a pioneer in Prolapse, Incontinence and Pelvic Floor Reconstruction surgeries in Singapore.
- 30 October: Living your BrEaST Life – Breast Cancer and Screening by Dr Mok Chi Wei, a Clinical Assistant Professor who is currently a Consultant in the Department of Surgery, Changi General Hospital with a subspecialty interest in breast surgery.
- 6 November: More than Just Skin Deep – Skin Cancer by Dr Melvin Ee, a Consultant Dermatologist and Medical Director with Dermatology Specialists Clinic.
All talks will also have a general practitioner who will talk about facts, myths and screening process and approach recommendations from a GP perspective. Q&A session is available during the sharing session of each webinar. Webinars begin at 9.30am. Register your slot at https://bit.ly/wellwomenwebinar