Kids Virtual Race by Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon
31 May @ 8:00 am - 30 June @ 5:00 pm
The Kids Virtual Race by Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon will give kids the chance to stay fit and healthy. The event allows a child to take part in four races, each with varying distances, and compete with other children from Singapore and around the world. Parents can run alongside their child to encourage them to complete the distances.
The four distances available for competing in are:-
- 1.5km and 3.5km from 31 May to 13 June
- 2km and 3.5km from 14 June to 30 June
For each race that they complete, participants will earn a digital badge. Parents can also share their child’s achievement on social media with the hashtag #SCSMVC.
This virtual event means that participants can run anytime within the race period and anywhere. Their results will be recorded on the Virtual Club platform for this race.
- Parents must help their child set up a SCSM Virtual Club account via this link. Registration is free.
- Get outside or hop on a treadmill.
- Make sure your child’s SCSM Virtual Club account is connected to a participating running app (e.g. Nike+, Garmin).
- Complete all four races within the stipulated dates below; walking or light jogging works too.
To sign up for the event and for more information, head to this website.