Interior Design Workshop with Cameron Woo
20 July - 21 July
Spend time with Cameron Woo, President of the Interior Design Confederation Singapore (IDCS) and guest judge on The Apartment TV Show, in a three-hour workshop to learn how to identify interior design styles, recognise the key elements of these design styles and replicate or incorporate them in your own home. Also find out more about the latest interior design trends that could be the fresh inspiration for your new home.
Workshops are held on 20 (6 to 9pm) and 21 July (2pm to 5pm).
Who is this workshop for?
- Existing or new homeowners about to embark on a renovation or new build
- Homeowners in the middle of a renovation seeking professional guidance and advice
- New Interior Design professionals or students
What you’ll learn:
- How to identify an interior design style or period
- How to identify key elements for popular design styles/periods
- How you can incorporate some of these key design elements in your home yourself
- Gain knowledge of the latest interior design trends
- All attendees to select images of four interiors that they like and provide a description of why they like them in a Power-point presentation
- Attendees to present their selected interiors, guess which design styles these interiors fall under and estimate the costs of these interiors.