Health-sensitive skin talk by Rexults medspa
29 June @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Head to Rexults Medspa for a talk about sensitive skin. Learn from Dr EP Wong and Ms Jessica Ho about how health challenges can affect the skin’s natural moisture barrier. Our skin is the largest organ in the body, and is also the first line of defence against infection and disease. Skin that is compromised due to health issues, whether triggered by the stresses of fast-paced city living or underlying pathology, requires special care and attention. Also learn more about the health-sensitive skin programme that the medical spa offers.
What is the health-sensitive skin programme?
- The health-sensitive skin programme is for women and men whose skin is typically dull, dry and sensitive after dealing with health challenges.
- Are you stressed, always on the go, and experiencing fatigue?
- Do you suffer from any inflammatory or autoimmune disorder?
- Do you suffer from any hormonal disorders?
- Are you menopausal or perimenopausal?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, your skin is probably in need of special care and attention. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for a spot.