Haunted Old Changi Hospital Night Walk
7 November @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
One event on 9 November, 2020 at 6:30 pm
One event on 14 January, 2021 at 6:30 pm
One event on 21 November, 2020 at 6:30 pm
Join us on this tour as we find out more about the Old Changi Hospital, arguably Singapore’s most haunted spot. (Note: We will not be entering the hospital, as it is officially off-limits.)
Built in 1935, this former military hospital housed over 50,000 prisoners of war (POWs) during the Japanese Occupation. It’s said that a torture chamber was once used by the Kenpeitai (Japanese Secret Police) to extort information from POWs here. After the war, the hospital underwent several expansions and name changes, before closing in 1997. Since then, the Old Changi Hospital has become a popular spot for filming. From shadowy figures to sounds of wailing and people getting ‘touched’, various paranormal activities have been experienced and recorded.
Are you ready to explore the history of one of the most haunted locations in Singapore?
- Getting up close to the Old Changi Hospital from the main and back entrance
- Trying to spot some paranormal activity
- Getting spooked!
Dates: 7 November, 9 November, 14 November, 21 November (maximum 10 people per night, 5 people in 2 groups)
Price: $28 per person
Place: Meet at Changi Village Hawker Centre, behind the POSB ATM
Time: 6.30pm to 8pm
What to bring: Comfortable attire, a raincoat/umbrella, water, a high-beam torchlight … and a lot of guts!
- If you’re not comfortable with paranormal activities, please don’t RSVP for the event.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions, the walk may be cancelled; we’ll provide an update before 6pm on the night.
- We will start punctually and can’t wait for latecomers; please be considerate and arrive at the meeting point by 6.30pm.
- Always stay together with the group. If you need to take a break, inform the hosts.