Grow Your Business in Singapore
22 November @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Singapore can be the ideal place to do business, but it can also be tricky if you don’t know who to ask for help.
In this, the third instalment of our series of business breakfasts by Hawksford, we will focus on three key themes that will help you make sure you’re on the right track:
#1 Doing business in Singapore
* Learn about government grants that you can apply for when you have a business here
* Learn how to set up or open a company under DP
* Learn about selling and purchasing a business
#2 Immigration requirements for a business
* Get your LOC, DP, EP and PR questions answered!
#3 Data protection and how it affects a business
* Find out about the Personal Data Protection Commission and your responsibilities
We’re looking forward to seeing you – and also serving you a fantastic breakfast specially prepared by the chief chef of Cafe Melba.