Farm Day Out by City Sprouts
10 April - 11 April
Sprout Hub is having a special Easter-themed edition of Farm Day Out over two days in April. The venue will be featuring retail-based and community-led brands ranging from fresh produce, artisanal food products, beauty, art and sustainable products.
There’ll also be a plethora of interactive and educational activities like talks, workshops and showcases at the new activity spaces. Activities are open to all but pre-registered activities require a slot booking via the event website.
- Meet & Greet bunnies and understand how you can even foster one at home
- Learn about composting, worms and brewing kombucha
- Uncover the secrets of growing microgreens and cultivating rice
- Explore Sprout Hub’s greenhouses, mostly open in the morning
- Discover educational games on pollution.
- Check out a wide range of sustainable products and healthy food items
- Experiment reiki sessions and try on organic & natural cosmetics
- Get engaged in talks about current environmental issues
- Use recycle materials to create a community art piece
- Enjoy delicious food options and roam around!
Pre-registered activities (check event website for more):
- Easter Block Printing for kids by recycled material by ViaRT
- Microgreens Superfood Growing by UrbanSproutz
- SWAG Story Time: Little Tiger and the Snow Leopards
- City Sprouts Guided Tour
- Easter Egg Hunt with Farmer Lee
- Treasure Egg Hunt by Fawn Labs
- “Make Your Own Flavours” Kombucha Workshop for kids & adults
- Boost your well-being with a more sustainable lifestyle
Event registration & important information:
1. Admission for the event is free but registration for hourly time slots is required to regulate the number of visitors in view of the latest COVID-19 advisories and restrictions. Please note that your admission ticket will only be valid for the specific time slot that you registered for. You do not need a general admission ticket if you are only participating in pre-registered activities.
2. Tickets for pre-registered activities are available for booking in the individuals links provided above. Please note that your activity ticket will grant you admission into Sprout Hub for the duration of the activity (i.e. you are not required to register for a general admission ticket for that time slot) plus an extra hour before or after the event.
3. To comply with current regulations, please keep to a maximum number of 8 visitors per group. Please respect social distancing rules, wear your masks at all times, observe good personal hygiene and if you are feeling unwell, stay home and seek medical attention.