Content Marketing Workshop with Digital Direction-New Date & Online
4 June @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Running out of ideas for your content marketing? Not sure how to improve engagement and conversion? Want to know how to create, schedule and manage your content in the most time-efficient way?
This two-hour workshop is for you! You will learn:
- how to develop content pillars for your business;
- how to create new content ideas using free tools;
- how to develop content for social media, your website and email marketing;
- how to optimise your content for conversion;
- how to best schedule your content to save you time; and,
- how to use artificial intelligence to refine your content.
Date: 4 June 2021
Place: Zoom Online
The workshop will be an interactive session, with plenty of opportunity to ask questions and learn from other professionals. The content will be relevant, practical and clear, ensuring that you walk away with a list of tangible ways you can improve your content marketing.
About Elizabeth Taylor
Elizabeth is a passionate, enthusiastic and qualified marketing trainer with well over 20 years of experience in marketing training and execution. She loves finding clarity in the ever-changing world of digital marketing, and using this to educate professionals about tools and techniques they can use to grow their business.
Elizabeth runs Digital Direction SG, which provides digital marketing training workshops and 121 consultancy. She supports professionals and entrepreneurs to develop their businesses using social media, content and advertising. She also constantly refreshes her own skills, and has recently completed two qualifications in teaching adults.