Being Self-Employed in Singapore
13 July @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The COVID-19 pandemic has certainly given us all time to think! Perhaps while in lockdown you’ve come up with a business plan that you’d like to pursue – the start of your own entrepreneurial journey here in Singapore. Being self-employed allows so much flexibility and freedom to explore creative ideas with a business.
This online event with the team from Consilium Law will give you an overview of all the things you need to think about, sort out and approve before “going live” with your business. Here are just a few of things they’ll cover in the workshop:
- Deciding on the appropriate corporate structure for your business
- The requirements you need to satisfy, and the registration process
- The different types of work passes available and the eligibility requirements
- The relevant work pass types and how to get them
- Setting up a corporate bank account
If you have questions for our speakers, please email them to Susan.Knudsen-Pickles@
Date: 13 July 2020
We look forward to seeing you online!