Whispering laid-back luxe, Island Shop’s Spring Summer 2015 collection, Forgotten Tales, is just as suited to a shopping session in the CBD as it is to a relaxing afternoon at a sun-drenched resort.
Inspired by exotic getaways and scenic destinations, season after season Island Shop apparel features chic, classic shapes and feminine silhouettes to flatter your figure.
This season, to complement the traditionally bold resort-wear hues of orange, blue, pink and black, Island Shop has incorporated attractively faded hues and pastel shades reminiscent of ancient marble flooring, hazy landscapes and sandblasted architecture into its collection. Subtle minimalist prints also call to mind murals and tiling, while tie-dye and ombre effects lend a modern, grown-up bohemian feel.
What’s more, natural materials like cotton, linen and viscose are super-breathable and comfortable on the skin, and with prices ranging from $79.90 for tailored linen shorts to $189.90 for a statement maxi-dress, the range is relatively pocket-friendly too.
These looks from Island Shop are perfect for both daily wear and your holiday wardrobe.
The delicate embroidery detail on this 100 percent cotton dress adds an air of romance, perfect for a beach stroll with a loved one.
1. Soft white cotton maxi, $169
2. Caged metal bangle, $39.90
3. Nude platform wedge mules in kid leather, $79.90
These linen shorts are breathable and practical, ideal for roaming around town.
1. Halter-neck top, $99.90
2. Linen shorts, $79.90
3. Leaflet bracelet in silver, $23.90
4. Woven-upper flat sandal, $69.90
Dress up in aqua hues with this beautiful, 100-percent cotton dress and statement necklace.
1. Sleeveless empire-line maxi-dress, $189.90
2. Ruffled-leaves necklace, $79.90
3. Leather platform wedge sandals, $79.90
Discovering the Markets
This chic and roomy tote bag can hold all of those holiday purchases.
1. Midi-dress with asymmetrical hemline, $179.90
2. Woven flatform sandals, $79.90
3. Bone gold necklace, $49.90
4. Canvas and calf-leather tote, $109.90
Shop these looks at #02-11 Tanglin Mall. For a full list of store locations, visit islandshopinternational.com.
Want more? See our style & beauty section!