When we check out designer stores, we’re hard pressed not to find pieces we love, but often enough the price tag leaves us weeping.
Sounds a bit like you too? Then you’d be wise not to miss one of the biggest online clearance sales of the fashion calendar – and you can browse it all from the comfort of your own home. The Outnet’s big annual blow out is where truly savvy style mavens head to purchase new wardrobe staples, cocktail dresses or statement accessories for the rest of the year.
With designer brand names like Alexander Wang, Miu Miu, Isabel Marant and Chloe at up to 85% off, it’s guaranteed to be a sale extravaganza, but quickest fingers first – items tend to sell out fast. Personally, we can’t wait to get shopping; there’s nothing like the thrill of finding a good bargain, right?
Check out our fashion editor’s top picks from the sale below:
1. Top, Antonio Beradi – ‘Paired with a leather skirt or black skinny jeans, this pretty and structured top will take you from boardroom to bar in a flash.’
2. Jacket, Stella McCartney – ‘A power blazer can really lift an outfit (and your confidence), and this longline version with cool zipped details along the lapel is guaranteed to turn heads.’
3. Dress, Maria Grachvogel – ‘With a hot celeb following including the likes of Angelina Jolie and Victoria Beckham, Grachvogel’s designs are known for their fluidity, elegance and effortlessness. You could float around in this beautiful number to dinner parties, brunches, evening events, day meetings – you name it!’
4. Dress, Iris & Ink – ‘This flattering number in jacquard material is the perfect cocktail ensemble. Pair it with a dash of red lipstick and some nude or metallic accessories, and you’ll be ready to rock.’
5. Coat, Issa – ‘Even if you live in Asia, it’s wise to have a warm-weather piece on hand should you be heading home or on holiday to colder climes. Thanks to its neutral colour base, this jacket pairs well with denim, yet has a quirky touch thanks to its multi-coloured pattern.’