Arts Kidz International Preschool is looking for a Kindergarten teacher.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible for student learning and well-being.
• Responsible for planning and executing a developmentally appropriate programme according to the school curriculum
• Writing of reports, individual Progress Files and Communication/Reflection Letters;
• Keeping accurate records of student progress; regular documentation of children’s learning;
• Working together with the whole staff team to coordinate special events; and to upkeep common areas and displays;
• Building good rapport with parents
• Provide safe and secure environments for children
• Perform other related duties as required
• Possess good interpersonal, communication skills, multi-tasking and time management
• Have a passion and patience for children
• Ability to work as a part of a team and independently
• A minimum of 3 years full time teaching experience in a recognised educational institution is ideal, however graduates may be considered
• Candidates must possess at least a Diploma in Preschool Teaching / Diploma in Early Childhood Education.
• GCE “O”, “A”, “N” level certificate
• Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education
• Transcripts including grading systems
• Medium of Instruction from Academic Institution
• Details of the practicum from Academic Institution (such as total number of hours, age group of children taught)
• Course Module Description from the Academic Institution