English teacher for new Superland centre in Tanglin, due to open September.
Roles & Responsibilities
– Plan, supervise and implement the programme for the class in accordance with centre’s policies and framework.
– Prepare the lesson plans, conduct evaluation of lessons
– Classroom management and active communication with parents
– Ensure safety and hygiene of the children
– Diploma in Early Childhood Education or its equivalent
– 2 year of relevant experience in childcare/preschool.
– Experience in Montessori-based curriculum would be an advantage.
– Have a passion in teaching young children.
– Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
– Candidate without experience are welcome to apply
– Native speaker preferred
– Workplace: Tanglin Area
– Working hours: Monday – Friday, full or part time.
– Salary discussed on interview depending on experience.
– Position open for Permanent resident, Dependant pass holder and Singaporeans.
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply for the position.