CrescoData is an exciting cutting edge technology start-up in the commerce space. Headquartered in Singapore, it delivers commerce-in-the-Cloud PaaS services to enterprise customers across the globe. This is a unique opportunity to work in an agile market-leading start-up in a fast growing sector. The successful candidate will be someone who has a passion for technology, great PC skills and wants to get stuck in and learn things on the job with a smart team.
This is a part-time or full-time role that is vital in supporting all aspects of the business. Reporting directly to the Commercial Finance Manager to support the business in all areas to drive business growth across APAC and globally. We promote flexible working hours and conditions. This role offers a rounded understanding of how a business operates, if you have a keen interest in business then this role might be perfect for you.
Finance Executive duties
– Support in production of full set of monthly accounts. Including calculating deferred income/accruals/fixed assets etc.
– Produce financial reports/forecasting/KPIs
– Managing the business reporting dashboard each month
– Support with board reporting
– Accounts receivable & payable
– Handle ad-hoc projects
– Process improvement and financial control implementation
HR Executive Duties
– Issue relevant letters to staff for appointment, confirmation, increment, etc
– Posting job ads on websites and newspapers
– Shortlisting candidates and coordinating interviews
– Manage visa applications and renewals
– Research and apply to government grants
– Other office manager duties such as managing office supplies and pantry
Skills and Qualifications:
– Strong PC skills, including microsoft office, databases & other software applications.
– Fluency in English.
– Team player
– Strong attention to detail.
– Strong analytical mindset.
– Is systematic and can follow data workflows and processes.
– Inquisitive nature who can logically troubleshoot problem.
– Driven to make a difference and improve processes.
– Good communication, self management & teamwork skills
– An interest in Tech & Digital
We’re looking for dynamic enthusiastic people who want to learn and make a difference, leaders, who can think on their feet, who are not scared to use their initiative and suggest or try new things. We want people who thrive in a fast paced environment.
The role is involved in all areas of the business so an open mind and a drive to get stuck in is essential.
What we can offer you:
– A unique opportunity to work in a high growth start up at the start of its massive ramp up
– Ability to work with global customers
– A fun, stimulating work environment in Duxton
– Flexible working
– Regular team building events, free Wednesday lunch, free weekly bootcamp and Friday drinks
– Opportunity for bonus
Please send your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and why we should pick you, to firstname.lastname@example.org