CrescoData is looking for a Junior Data Scientist. The company is an exciting market leader in the commerce space. Headquartered in Singapore, it delivers commerce-in-the-cloud services to enterprise customers across the globe. It is a unique opportunity to work in an agile market-leading company in a fast growing sector and work with large global customers. At Cresco, they work hard as an energetic tight-knit team and are hustlers who pull together and have fun.
– Responsibilities: This role is a six-month temporary position with a view to a permanent role. Working with a wide range of global enterprise businesses to deliver CrescoData projects on time and within budget. Reporting directly to the Head of Delivery to accomplish project objectives by planning, evaluating and managing project activities.
– Job duties:
– Internal projects & processes: Support Head of Delivery to deliver projects on time and budget. Review internal errors to proactively report and action off. Work with spreadsheets of product data to create reports and analysis. Do end-to-end UAT testing to validate development of new integrations. Channels include e-commerce, marketplaces, warehouse management systems. Continually improve processes and explores new opportunities to add value
– Customer work: Analysis of monthly products that need to be loaded to marketplaces like Lazada, Zalora and Shopee. QC on products loaded to marketplaces, to ensure all are loaded correctly. Support with management and delivery of customer work on time and on-budget Follow up with customers for missing information to drive projects. Meet and exceed customer expectations.
– Characteristics: Must have the ability to work in Singapore. Good communication and self-management skills. Strong analytical mindset. A high attention to detail. Is systematic and can follow data workflows and processes. Inquisitive nature who can logically troubleshoot problems. Has a willingness to learn and prides themselves on high standards. An interest in Tech & Digital.
– Skills: Is a master of excel spreadsheets and manipulating data through formulas. Experience in eCommerce and marketplaces is preferable. Understanding Python to create scripts to report data from. Understanding of JSON is beneficial.
What they can offer you:
– A unique opportunity to work in a high growth start up at the start of its massive ramp up.
– On the job training and personal development
– Mentorship and support from experienced, dedicated professionals to help guide your career
– A fun, stimulating work environment in Duxton
– Flexible working
– Regular team building events (we’ve been on cooking challenges, kayaking in Bintan, beach clean with beach games), free Wednesday lunch, free weekly bootcamp and free Friday drinks.
Please send your CV, a cover letter outlining your experience and why they should pick you to: firstname.lastname@example.org