Who can resist a cuddly little kitten? The Cat Welfare Society (CWS) has cats up for adoption! The society currently works with over 100 fosterers and rescuers through their adoption drives and online adoption board. Last year, more than 300 cats were adopted via these routes. To find out how you can help with fostering or adoption, go to catwelfare.org.
Here are five lovely cats (From left to right) that are up for adoption:
- Denaye is a four-year-old ginger girl who was rescued from a low-income household unable to pay for her medical care. She has a laid-back personality, loves hanging out with her humans, and would suit a multi-cat household.
- One-year-old Sumi, who was rescued from a high- risk industrial area, has an independent nature and quiet personality
- Lola is a fun-loving kitty who absolutely enjoys her playtime but is also deeply affectionate.
- Three-month-old Spencer and his siblings were the victims of irresponsible breeding and abandonment, but since his rescue he’s shown himself to be an affectionate boy who loves cuddling and playing with his humans.
- Three-month-old Gladio loves cuddles and playtime, and has a healthy appetite to boot.