You know the drill: It’s almost time to renew your family’s annual healthcare plan but, before you re-sign on the dotted line, you’re canvasing all in sundry for details of their medical insurers, and so you should. It’s a big decision making sure you’re adequately covered during your stint in Singapore, especially since unexpected hospital stays and treatment could leave you with hefty bills. So, which leading insurer offers a protection plan that gets the stamp of approval from families?
With three flexible plans – Platinum Plan, Deluxe Plan and Elite Plan – MSIG’s Prestige Healthcare Insurance can be tailored to suit your needs, lifestyle and budget. And, as a member of the highly respected global MS&AD Insurance Group, their benefits are top-class for any individual between the ages of 18 and 65, and especially so for families. Here are five reasons why:
- Thinking of adding to your family in the near future? Prestige Healthcare’s flexible plans allow you to add on optional maternity cover. The Maternity Benefit includes antenatal, childbirth and post-natal treatment for the mother, and covers complications during pregnancy and complicated delivery as defined in the policy. Tip: There is a waiting period of at least 365 days from the date of commencement of cover to qualify for this benefit, so don’t get caught out!
- You can also select a plan that provides outpatient cover. Not only will this mean that your tot’s umpteen trips to the GP and resulting prescriptions are taken care of, but it’ll give you peace of mind that you can access specialist consultants and quality treatment should the need arise.
- Check your current policy’s benefits limits. Prestige Healthcare’s high coverage of up to $3 million means out-of-pocket expenses are highly unlikely, with virtually zero chance of you needing to dip into Junior’s tuition fund!
- Add your children (aged at least 15 days and not more than 18 years) onto your Prestige Healthcare plan and you’ll get a 5% discount off the total premium for a family of 3 or more persons.
- Cashless billing mean you don’t need to add endless claims to your list of to-do’s. Prestige Healthcare will arrange direct settlement of expenses with the hospital or service providers, so you can relax once the kids are tucked up in bed.
With other additional benefits such as Accident Dental Cover, alternative treatment by a physiotherapist, registered chiropractor, Chinese physician or acupuncturist for a covered injury, and increased international cover when you travel abroad, you can rest assured that you’ll be well-covered under Prestige Healthcare Insurance!